Chapter 29: How to handle her

Amber's p.o.v:

I am at my school right now headed to the principle office. It has been two weeks since I have worked and I really want to get back.

Not to mention I want to spend as much time as I can with Nicole. I can't do that though if I'm not working.

I walk into my bosses office. He looks up and says, " What can I help you with?"

" Sir I would like to come back. It is driving me crazy sitting at home and I think I am truly ready to come back."

" Well it's good to have you back. Head to class."

I nod and walk to my class. When I get there I text Nicole to come to my class.

Five minutes later she is walking in. She closes and locks the door behind her. She walks up to me and has me sit on my desk. She wraps her arms around me and says, " Baby doll are you sure you want to be back here? I don't want you rushing into anything."

" Baby girl I'm ready to be back. Also I can spend more time with you now."

" Yeah that is true. My dad sucks because he stop letting me spend the night with you on week nights."

" Yeah but keep in mind that he doesn't know about us."

She nods and we start making out. It gets super heated really fast. I break up the kiss because I don't want our first time to be on my desk. She gets up to walk out but gives me one last peck first.

She knows that there will be students coming in soon. When she walks out I look to see where my class is. They are right on schedule at chapter 15.

****

My day went by really fast. All of my students were happy to have me back. I did get a phone call today though about my little sister skipping school. Yesterday she had gotten in a fight. I can't help but wonder what else she has done.

I get to my house and my sister isn't here. Nicole is right behind me. I have already told her about the phone calls. She is disappointed just like I am.

We go to Abby's room. I find her diary. I start reading it while Nicole keeps looking around the room.

I read what she has wroten for a week. This week alone she has helped a boy named Josh raise his son, has had her first hit of a cig and pot, has been in a car that was getting raced in a secret ring, and has gotten in a fight because someone talked badly about her boyfriend and his baby momma.

Oh my this is crazy. I show Nicole and she shakes her head. She says, " What the hell has gotten into Abby. Why would she date a guy that has a kid?"

" Why would she do any of this? Will you help me talk to her?"

Nicole nods. We sit and wait until Abby gets home. I am holding her diary. I text her and tell her to come home.

Ten minutes later she is walking into the house. She sees me holding her diary. She starts yelling, " You went through my danm diary! You have no right!"

" Acutely she does. She is the one who has custody of you."

" Shut the fuck up bitch!"

" Abby stop! I am in charge of you. I got a call from your school. You got in a fight yesterday and you skipped school today. I sre what kind of person your boyfriend is and I don't want you dating him."

" Well you shouldn't be dating Nicole. You could get fired."

" Well if you keep dating him you will end up behind bars. I'm taking you to our aunt."

" Whatever."

I stand up and grab her by the ear. I take her to my car and get in. I drive to my aunt's house. When we get there I go and knock on her door. When she opens the door I motion for Abby to come on.

She gets out to the car and walks up to us. My aunt leads us in. She says, " What can I help my two amazing nieces with?"

" Abby has been skipping school, fighting, smoking, doing drugs, and a really bad boyfriend."

" Come pick her up in an hour."

I nod and leave. I go back to my place and chill with Nicole. We watch a movie and cuddle. She fits so perfectly in my arms. I kiss her forehead.