Chapter 14: Just the beginning

Nicole and I are hanging out on a Friday night. I love spending time with her. She is sitting next to me. I look at her and make my decision. If I get found out then I will get fired but I think it is worth the risk. I say, " Baby girl we need to talk."

" Why are you calling me baby?"

" Because Nicole I have made a decision. You are an amazing person. You have always been and always will be. My familey love you and your dad loves me. My dad and Abby have told me to follow what I fell. I want you to be my girlfriend. If you accept then I will always do my best to prove to you that you made the right decision."

" OMG yes yes yes. I will lobe being your girlfriend. Your dad and Abby are amazing for making you reliase what you should have done a long time ago. I know you could get in trouble for being with me but I'm glad you think I am worth the risk. I am going to do my nest to stop the pills by the end of the month since it is the beginning of October."

I kiss he and hold her tight. Rango runs up to us and hops on her lap. She starts petting him and loving on him. I say, " I guess I am going to have to learn to share you."

" Yeah but it truly isn't that bad. I still will make time for you but he will always be the only little man in my life."

" Yeah I understand that but at least I will be the only chick that will be in your life. After all that is all that really matters." She nods and hugs me.

I kiss her and then say, " So since tour dad won't be home tonight you should totally spend the night."

" I would be glad to hun." She lays her head on my shoulders and smiles up at me. " So what do you want to do?" I ask her because she always come up with the best things for us to do.

" I think we should watch orange is the new black on Netflix."

" Ok well what episode are you on?"

" season 2 on episode 5."

" Well I'm on episode 3."

" We can start on 3 and watch on. After tonight we should not watch an episode together."

" I agree baby girl." We smile at each other. I put Netflix on and click on the episode. She leans on me and I wrap my arms around her. We watch the episode. Of course it is an awesome episode. This is my favourite tv show. Rango jumps on her lap and lays down. I smile at them. I have the most amazing girlfriend and kitty. I say, " He totally looks like a little rabbit."

" Yeah I agree." We bust out laughing. It is good that we can still laugh about the most random stuff. We haven't done that in a while. Us being together is already changing us dor the best. We haven't been best friends in a long time. I am hoping to get back to that point again.

After 3 episodes we decide to go to sleep. I go and get her a tank top and shorts. She foes in the bathroom and changes. When she gets out she walks up to me and kisses me. I kiss her back. She says, " Good night hun." She walks into the guest room. I follow her in and say, " What are tou doing?"

" Goinging to sleep."

" Oh I thought you were going to sleep with me but if you don't want to then it is ok."

" No I will go and sleep with you. I just thought you didn't want to sleep with me." I shake my head. She takes my hand and I lead her into my room. She lays on the bed with me. I wrap my arms around her. We fall asleep.

*****

Jamie, James, and Lisa wanted to hang out with us the next night. Of course we agreed. We are now outside by my pool. Nicole is sitting on my lap. We told them about us being together and they couldn't be happier for us. " The food is ready if you guys are ready to eat" James tells us. Nicole says, " I'm ready and so is my hun." Since it is Nicole who says it James makes us a plate and bring it to us. We say thanks. We eat and then Nicole says, " I'm ready to eat."