Chapter 47: Visting the jail

A week later I check the mail and there is a letter for Nicole. I don't know where it is from but it is weird that it is coming to my house. When I walk back inside I hand it to her. She opens and reads it. She goes pale as a sheet. Then she started shaking.

I sit next to her and hold her. " What's wrong baby?"

She hands me the letter. It is from the fucker who raped her. It pretty much says that he knows that she is pregnant. Also that when he got out he would fight in a court to have rights to the baby.

" Baby no judge in their right mind would ever let a rapist around the baby that came from it."

She nods. I rub her back until she falls asleep. It is Grace's two hours so I take this time to go to the jail. I sign in to talk to the dick head. They let me back. I pick up a phone and he does the same. " Good to see that she got the letter or you wouldn't be here. How have you been Miss. Hill?"

" Don't try to be nice. The baby she is having is not yours and it will never be yours. I am stepping up to be the father. You have a problem with that then I will just get a restraining order for you to stay away from all of us even your little niece or nephew. Not like you would be around that baby either because your brother isn't stepping up to be a dad. You guys are a bunch of dead beat dick heads."

" Have a nice day."

How he said that sent a shiver down my spine. I get up and leave.

I still have an hour to kill. I call the school to make sure the principle is there. He is so I stop by. I grab some boxes and go pack all my things up from my old classroom. When I am ready to leave my old boss shakes my hand. I shake his back and then leave.

I go to the graveyard. I walk up to my mom and dad's tombs. " Hey mom. Hey dad. So Abby is pregnant which is crazy I know. I tried to raise her right but I couldn't do it without you two. I quite my teaching job. I went and got the rest of my stuff today from the school. The reason I quite is because Nicole needs me more then ever now. She got raped and now she is pregnant also. Oh dad I found your daughter Grace. I have taken her in and she is a good kid. Mom don't get mad at him he probably didn't tell you for a good reason. Oh and hey little brother. Mom and Dad please watch over Abby, Nicole, Grace, and I. Well I have to go. Love you guys bye."

I go home and Nicole is still asleep. It is my two hours now. I call my aunt and invite you over for dinner. She agrees so I go and start on dinner. An hour later she is showing up and dinner is almost done.

She says, " So I haven't heared from you in a while. Is Abby and everything doing?"

" Abby is ok for the most part but she is pregnant. Nicole got raped and got pregnant. Oh and I found out that I had a half sister on dad's side who I have taken in."

" Oh wow so a lot of crap has gone down."

" Yelp."

Nicole wakes and and give my aunt a hug. Abby comes in and gives my aunt a hug. Grace is witg Abby so Abby introduces them. They end up hugging also. We go and sit down at the table. Everything is on the table. We dig in.