Chapter 49: Can't take this anymore

The next day when Grace wakes up I ask to speak to her. I don't knkw how she got back in but I am going to find out. She nods and we walk out back.

" So do you like it here?"

" Yeah I love it here why?"

" Because I know you snuck out last night. If you like it here then why did you sneak out?"

" I'm sorry. I wanted to have fun with a few kids I knew back in the group home but they didn't like how I am living now. You don't have to worry about me sneaking out ever again."

" I don't believe that because you are a teenager. If you want to go out at night just tell me where you are going so I don't worry."

" Ok I promis I will."

We give eachother a hug.

We go inside and I sit next to Nicole. I say, " So umm you are the sexiest."

" No I'm not bitch."

" Yes you are bitch."

" No I'm fucking not and I'm not a fucking bitch!"

" Why are you getting mad?"

" I'm not getting mad. Why would I get mad when you were just playing around. The fact that you think that I am mad is making me mad."

She moves my arm away. I get up to walk away. " Baby why are you leaving me!" She goes from mad to sad.

" Because you are mad at me."

" I'm not fucking mad. Stop saying I'm mad you are making me mad sad!"

" What is mad sad?"

" Where I am fucking mad but am also sad."

" Whatever."

" Don't fucking whatever me?"

" Why are you getting mad about me saying whatever?"

" I'm not fucking mad for the last time."

I roll my eyes and just walk away.

Abby calls me into her room. She says, " So are you even going to get on to Grace? Oh wait she told me that all she had to do is tell you where she is going! You wouldn't do the same for me! You would get worked up about it!"

" Can you stop yelling? Also she is older then you."

" No I can't stop yelling! So I'm pregnant so it shouldn't be different when it comes to going out!"

Grace walks in and says, " Little sis calm down."

" I am calm! Don't ever call me little sis again bitch!"

" Abby don't call her a bitch and calm down."

" I'm so sorry please forgive me!" She starts crying.

" We forgive you."

" I don't fucking want your forgiveness bitches!" She stops crying and is pissed again. Ugh I can't win today. I tell Abby to come out to the living room.

I sit her next to Nicole. " Ok you knkw I love you both. However Grace and I can't take it anymore. You have been driving us crazy for a while now. I know you are both pregnant but we are not going to be able to take your mood swings everyday for nine more months. I know Abby you only have eight more but still. We have been taking turns with you but that hasn't helped. Please try to control your mood swings."

Grace nods. " Sorry we that we both have a baby growing in us. Do you know how it feels to have a living thing growing in you? You guys should fell ashamed about how you guys have been feeling. If you were pregnant we wouldn't feel like you do."

Abby nods at what Nicole has said. They get up and walk off. Ugh now I feel bad. I hate this feeling. I shouldn't have said anything. Grace and I sink into the couch.