Chapter 30: Romantic night

It has been a week since I first sent Abby to my aunt for therapy. It seems to be helping her. She has not missed a day of school or been in a fight since then.

I am in the living room with Nicole. She is laying in my arms. My kitten jumps on her. The kitten scares her.

I laugh my ass off and she pushes me. I push her back. She picks up a pillow and hits me. I pick one up and hit her back. It turns into a full pledge war. The kitten is on my side of course.

He jumps up on the couch and rubs his head on her. When she is distracted by him I hit her. She says, " Wow that isn't fair."

" All is fair in love and war."

" Awe are you finally telling me that you are in love with me."

" Oh no. I will never say it first."

" Oh why is it because you are my teacher?"

I put my hand over my chest and say, " Oh wow that hurts. However we can go back to how it was before we started dating."

" Oh hell no I never said that I wanted that. Just tell me you love me and everything will be ok."

I stick my toung out and shake my head.

She sticks her toung back out at me. The kitten does it also. We laugh. I take my phone out and take a picture of the kitten doing it really fast. I send it to Nicole. I kiss her and whisper, " Just so you know I will never say it first."

" Oh we will see about that hun."

" Yeah we will and you know I will win."

" Nope."

" Yelp."

Nicole shakes her head and I nod my head.

****

It is around dinner time. Nicole is on her way to drop Abby off at Jamie's house. I wouldn't trust Lisa with Abby because she can be a bitch. James has Ryan at his house tonight so I asked Jamie.

Jamie knows what I have planned tonight and she had no problem with watching Abby. Jamie is defiantly going to be a God mom to one of my kids. She is just so amazing with kids and teens.

I have a romantic night planned out. I'm not going to be the first one to say I love you though. However I will be winning this little fight tonight.

I start on dinner. I am making her faviort meal seafood alfredo with garlic sticks. In the seafood alfredo there is crab meat, shrimp, scallops, oysters, lobster, and bits of bacon.

I make the garlic bread sticks and put them in the oven.

I chop up all of the seafood. I cook the seafood. I then start on the nodles. While they are cooking I simmer the alfredo sauce. I mix the seafood in with the sauce to give the sauce the seafood flavor.

When the nodles are done I put some on the plate. I then put the alfredo and seafood on the nodles. I then top it off with the bacon.

I pull the breadsticks out of the oven. I put them on another plate.

I set the table. I light a candle.

I then go in my room and set up my new hookah. I put ice water in it. I get the five flavours that I got next to it. Nicole will be surprised about this because she has never seen it.

Nicole walks in and yells for me. I say, " I'm in the kitchen."

She walks in and a huge smile spreads across her face. She walks up to me and kisses me. I pull out a seat for her. She sits down. I push her in and then go take my seat. We eat and she loves every bite. Neither one of us want seconds so I go and put it all up.

We go into my room. When she sees it she gets really excited. She says, " When did you get it?"

" Yesterday."

" That is so awesome baby."

" I know. What flavour do you want? I have strawberry, two apples, American whisky, pina colada, and banana."

" I want two apples."

I nod and pack the bowl. I put tinfoil over it. I poke holes in the tinfoil. I then light the coal. When it is ready to smoke I let her take the first hit. She hits it and smiles. She takes a few more hits before I take my first.

I say, " Danm they got this flavour wrong but it is still good."

She nods. We smoke and when we are done she says, " Baby I'm done betting around the bush. I know you love me and I love you too. I'm going to swallow my pride and just say it already. I love you."

I kiss her back and say, " I love you too."

She puts her hand on my crotch. She whispers to me, " I want this."

" I'm ready lets do it but hold on."

She nods. I get up and go get whip cream and chocolate covered strawberries. I walk back to the room.

She sees what I have and gets excited. She says, " Is thus really all for me?"

" Yes I wanted our first time to be spacial."

" How did you know that it would happen tonight?"

" I didn't but I was hoping."

" Awe."

I get in bed and feed her the strawberries. She enjoys them. I then start taking her clothes off. She helps me. Once she is naked I put whip cream on her boobs. I then lick it off before starting to play with them. She moans. She has the most sexy moan. I could listen to it for the rest of my life.

I make a trail of whip cream down to the bottom of her belly. I lick it off. I then kiss her legs inside of her thighs. She moans and ask for me to stop teasing her. I start eating her out. She moans so loud before her climax.

She takes my clothes off and pleases me. She is amazing. I climax faster then I ever have.