Chapter 7: Trapped

I gave the report to the principle and he said that he doesn't like people messing with her just like I don't but we can't do anything for her at school. I am now sitting in the classroom eating lunch. I hear a knock on my door. I say, " Come in." In walks Nicole. She comes up to me and says, " I need my work that I missed last week and this morning."

" You don't need to worry about it."

" Please just give it to me I don't want any special treatment. I appreciate it a lot but I don't need to be getting you into trouble."

" You wouldn't get me into trouble hun."

" please don't call me hun if nothing is going to happen between us."

Danm I didn't even relies I had called her hun. I need to be more careful but how am I suppose to do that when she means so much to me. I have already decided that I am going to wait the seven months until school is out to make her mine. I'm not going to tell her that though because I don't want her waiting for me also. I say, " I'm sorry about that."

" It's ok. I want to let you know that I have a date with Amy tonight." Why is she telling me this? I can't stand Amy and she knows it. I want her happy though and right now I just can't do that. I say, " Cool are you guys a couple now?"

" Yeah she asked me to be her girl an hour ago."

Right then Amy walks in and says, " Baby I have been waiting for you to come out."

" Sorry hun but I am still trying to get my makeup work." Amy walks up to ger and starts making out with her. I see red. How dare this girl come in and start making out with my Nicole right in front of me. Oh yeah that's right she isn't my Nicole. The only way to get this bitch out of my class is by giving Nicole her work. I say, " Read chapter 1 and 2, do the review qustions and deffentions. Now you make get the hell out of my classroom then I would appreciate it."

Amy says, " Danm for a teacher you are a bitch."

" You forget I am your teacher also. So you know what Amy you will have Saturday class this week."

" That's not cool because Nikki poo and I have a date on Saturday." Oh this girl is about to get it because Nicole hates being called Nikki. I wait for Nicole to say something about it but she never does. I rool my eyes and say, " Well you should have thought about that before you called your teacher a bitch. Oh and Nicole can't go anywhere this Saturday because her family and mine are going out on my boat."

Amy looks at Nicole upset and says, " Nikki poo you didn't tell me that your family was going out on a boat?! Can I please go after I get out of Saturday class?"

" I didn't know about it. Also you just called the boat owner a bitch so no you probably can't."

" Oh don't take her side on this."

" I'm not baby girl."

She should be calling me baby girl not her. I hate this. She should be with me but because of my job she can't. I hate Amy for taking the place that I have been trying to get for the past year. I bet she didn't even try to hard to get Nicole. This can't really be happening especially since Amy don't even treat her girlfriends that good. I say, " I'm trying to have lunch please get out."

Nicole says, " Amy please get out I need to talk to Miss. Hill about something I don't understand regarding the textbook."

" Ok Nikki poo." She kisses her and walks out. Nicole says, " My dad didn't tell me about a boat day so why is it happening all of a sudden?"

" It's not. I don't know why your dad didn't tell you. This has been planned for a month."

" Whatever you say. Bye Amber I mean Miss. Hill."

She walks out and I lay my hands in my head. i should be happy that Nicole has someone and won't be lonely anymore but does it really have to be Amy? I guess I now have a boat day on Saturday. Nicole will ask Henery about it tonight and he will say he didn't know about it. So will know that I lied but she won't turn down the boat day. I probably will take Abby with us so that we won't be alone. Danm Nicole drives me so crazy. Oh shit and she will probably be wearing her bikine.