Chapter 15: Dinner at my spot

Tuesday morning and I am in the middle of class. Everyone is working on seat work. I walk up behind Nicole. I lean over the desk acting like I am helping her. I rest my thumb on her thumb. She doesn't need help because with this lesson she is rocking it. I whisper in her ear, " You should come see me at lunch." She nods. I decide to go help someone else so that no one will catch on to what is going on. Even though most of the time I don't want to behave I have to remember that I can't just do whatever I want.

******

It is lunch time and I am sitting down eating my lunch. The principle walks in to talk to me. Ugh I hate when he just shows up. He doesn't do it to any other teacher other than me. I'm just lucky Nicole wasn't in here yet. He says, " So how has Nicole been doing? Does she seem like she has calmed down?"

" She is doing good and yeah it does seem like she has calmed down."

" You know I have no problem with you hanging out with her outside of school but during school just remember to treat her like any other student."

" Yes I understand."

Right then Nicole walks in and says, " Amber what is for lunch?"

" Nicole it's Miss. Hill. How many times do I have to tell you that? For lunch we have leftover pizza since your dad asked me to bring you food."

She looks around and seez the principle. She makes an oh face. " Thanks I will take my food and leave."

" You don't have to leave because I was just going. Ladies have a good day." We nod at him as he walks out. We sit down and eat. When we are done she goes and locks the door. She walks over to me and straddles me. We start kissing. By the time our tongues are rolling around we are so hot. We don't go any farther. We break up the kiss on when we hear ths bell. She stands up and straightens herself out. She has me do the same. She double checks me and gives me a thumbs up. We hug before parting.

*****

It is Friday night Abby and Nicole are here. We are watching a tv show that Abby picked out. Nicole is laying in my arms. It is a good show even if it is for kids. We just decided to let her have the remote because it wasn't like we were going to watch tv. Or at least we weren't planning on it. However like I said this is a good tv show. Nicole sneaks a kiss while Abby isn't looking. Abby doesn't know that we are dating yet. I don't know how to go about it. If we tell her will she tell mom or dad? If she tells dad then he will tell me. I hate keeping this from my sister since she has wanted this for so long for us. Luckily she won't think anything of Nicole laying in my arms. We used to lay in each others arms all of the time. After the tv show Abby says, " We should play some type of game."

" What kind of game do you want to play?" Nicole ask with her eyebrow raised.

" How about we play war."

" There are three of us so that would never work." I explain.

" Ok well then how about we play speed."

" That is another two player game." Nicole explains this time.

" Ok hide and seek. You guys can't not look for me though."

" Oh so we would be looking for you?" I ask.

" Yeah." Abby says like it was the most sane thing ever. Ok well she wants us to find her. We close our eyes and start counting to ten. By the time we are done she is no where in sight. We take advantage of this. We kiss for a good minute. We break it up when we hear, " You guys aren't trying to find me." I go and find her. Nicole and I split up. She goes one way while I go another. I finally find her after five minutes behind the couch in my room. She wasn't that hard to find when I walked into my room. Half of her was hiding. I know she thought I hade my old one but I didn't. I tag her. She smiles. We meet Nicole in the living room. It is our time to hideout. We split up once she starts counting to 10. Nicole goes under my bed while I go hide in my guest bathroom. I hear Abby getting done counting to ten. She goes into my room and find Nicole right away. I run back to my couch in the living room. Abby sees me but I get there before he. We plY a few more rounds. After those rounds I tell her that it is time for bed. She says, " Am I sleeping on the couch?"