Chapter 19: The invite

I am having dinner at my parents house. After dinner they ask me to stay sitting. I do as they ask. My dad says, " So we have been thinking about a vacation. We want to take a vacation for thanksgiving. We will probably be taking the family jet. You can bring Nicole, Lisa, Jamie, and James. Are any of the three dating anyone?"

" Thank you so much. I am glad that you are letting them come with us. Yes James has a boyfriend."

" He can come with us if they want him to. The places we have been think about going is Orlando, Daytona, the keys, France, or a resort in North Carolina."

" How about we go to Orlando for four days and then Daytona for three. We could go to the keys and a resort in North Carolina for Christmas as a family."

" Yes I agree about the two."

" We can go to the four disney world parks."

" What if someone wants to go to Harry Potter land." My mom ask.

" Well then thry can pay for themself" I say.

" Ok sounds like a plan. We will be leaving after you got off of work on your last day before break." My dad tells me.

" I will get everyone together." They give me a hug and I leave. I go and tell Nicole the news. She is excited. She will ask Henery if she can come with us when he gets home.

*****

I go to talk to my aunt. She lets me in and has me sit at her table in the kitchen. She is making herself some food. She says, " Do you want anything to eat?"

" No thank you."

" What brings you here."

" Well my parents have invited Nicole and some of my friends to go on vaction for thanksgiving. I was wondering if I need to do anything so that Nicole doesn't do any drugs?"

" Have her call her sponser every two days and me two times while she is on the trip. Nothing should happen though because she probably doesn't know anyone who does drugs where you guys are going."

" Ok thanks." She nods. I give her a hug before leaving.

*****

I go to Lisa's house. I walk in and yell, " Yo bitch where are you?"

" In my room." I walk to her room and sit on her bed. She looks at me and says, " What's up bitch?"

" The parents want you to come on vaction for thanksgiving with us. We are going to Orland and then Daytona."

" Hell yeah. When do we leave?"

" Thursday after I get off of work."

" Are we taking the privet jet?"

" Yeah we are. Jamie, James, James boyfriend, and Nicole have been invited also."

" Awesome. I'll be ready." I nod and leave heading out to Jamie's place. I knock on her door. She opens it. She waves me into her living room. She says, " What's up?"

" My parents want you to go on thanksgiving vacation with us. We are going to Orlando and Daytona."

" Who all is going?"

" The people I knkw that are going are my parents, Abby, and Lisa. Nicole, James, and Ryan have been invited. Nicole is asking her dad tonight and I haven't been able to ask James if he wanted to go yet or not."

" How are we getting there ."

" My family privet jet."

" That sounds fun. I'm down for going." I give her a hug and then leave. I drive to James house. I call him to see if he's home. He lets me know that he is home and Ryan is there. He tells me to just walk in. I walk in. They have me come to the kitchen. James makes me a plate of pumpkin pie. He knows I love pumpkin. I start eating. He says, " So what brings you to my lovely home?"