Chapter 48: Cravings

Lisa, Jamie, James, and Ryan come over after they get back to town. They each hug Abby, Nicole, and I. Grace isn't home she is out with friends. She will be home soon though. I hope she is ok with meeting the group. She doesn't like to be around a lot of people.

Jamie says, " So what's been up with you guys. It has been forever since we seen you."

They know about Abby already so they don't have to be told.

" I got raped and now am carrying the baby. Amber and I are going to raise it." Nicole tells everyone.

Their mouths fall open.

James says, " I'm so sorry. You know if I would have been in town I would have kicked his ass."

" Thanks. I think my dad did that though."

They laugh. " I quite my job at the school so I can be openly in a relationship with Nicole. Oh and Abby and I found out we have a sister on my dad's side named Grace. She was in a group home so now she is living here."

" Oh wow so a lot of shit went down. It is crazy that your dad had another kid. How is it having a stranger living with you?" Of course Lisa would say all of that.

" Actually she is awesome." Abby tells her.

As soon as she says that Grace walks in the door. She sees everyone and makes a b line for her room.

" Grace did you have fun at your friend's house?" I ask.

" Yeah it was ok."

" Can you come meet our friends please?" Nicole ask.

I wasn't going to make her. She walks over to us. " This is Lisa, Jamie, James, and Ryan. They are all like big brothers and sisters to me. Everyone but Ryan have known me since I was young. Everyone this is my sister Grace." Abby says.

Grace nods. Jamie says, " I hope to be like your big sister one day also Grace."

Grace nods and then decides to sit with us. We spend the next hour talking about random things.

We then all decide to go to the park. Ryan, James, and Nicole ride with me. While Grace, Abby, and Lisa ride with Jamie. At first Grace wanted to ride with me but then Abby talked her into riding with the girls.

When we go to the park we go to the pound. We feed the ducks and enjoy the view. After that we walk around the park before we go back home to watch a movie. By the time the group leaves Jamie and Grace have grown closer. Grace actually gives Jamie a hug before she leaves.

As soon as they leave Nicole says, " I'm craving a big mac and fries."

" I'm craving a philly melt from that little restraunt across town."

Neither one of them will bring it to us. I have to drive to both. After thirty minutes I return. I hate when they make me run all over town nut I can't do anything about it. When I give the food to them they tell me thank you. I nod and let them eat.

That night we go to the pool hall. We bring both of the girls with us. The gang is at the pool hall. We play and find out that Grace is really good. Must run in the family. My dad was a pool master after all.

After hours of playing we leave.

The girls go to their room to go to sleep. Nicole and I go to our room soon we are falling asleep.

Halfway in the night I wake up and decide to go check on Abby. When I get to the room Grace isn't there and her window is open. I shake my head. I close the window and lock it. I don't know what I should do about her.