Chapter 28: Good girl gone bad

Abby's P.O.V:

It has been two weeks since my parents passed away. It still hurts to think about. Amber is awesome but it's not the same.

I get $100 every two weeks. I have a boyfriend that Amber doesn't know about. His name is Josh. He is a bad boy which I like. He has blond hair and blue eyes. We have been dating for a month. He is 15. He doesn't care about my age since I turned 11 a month ago. He is only four years older then me. He drives well I guess you wouldn't just say that he drives because he is part of a underground race group. He also smoke both pot and cigs, has a kid, and parties hard.

His son likes me and I'm already filling in as a step mom. I don't care if I am only 11 I'm old enough to help out.

I am at Josh's house right now. He is smoking a cig and offers me a hit. I hit on it and cough my head off. He laughs and says, " It's ok I did the same thing with my first hit of a cig. I started smoking at age ten."

I nod and hit it again. It wasn't that bad the second time. Josh lets me cuddle into him. He kisses me and I kiss him back. He has really soft lips. After the cig his son runs up to us and hold his hands up. He is 8 months old and his name is Mark.

I pick him up and sit him on my lap. Josh looks at us and smiles. He takes a picture of us with his phone. Mark falls asleep. I go and lay him in his crib.

When I walk back out to Josh he is smoking pot. I hold out my hand and take a hit.

I cough my head off again. After we smoke my mind gets taken off of everything. I do however think one thing. I'm sick of being the good girl that everyone wants me to be.

*****

After the pot feeling goes away Mark wakes up. His mom is coming to get him soon so we get him ready to go. She and I are cool. She is 14. We go to the same school.

After we get him ready she shows up with her mom and takes him off. Josh says, " Babe I have a race to go to tonight and tomorrow. You want to come with me at least tonight?"

" Yeah that sounds fun."

We leave the house and head to his brother's place. He is suppose to have an adult with him but he has a fake id that he uses. His brother who we are going to see is 18.

We get Josh's brother house and get Josh's mustang. We switch out cars and his brother follows behind us in his mustang.

When we show up to the place there are a lot of different cars. How these races work is you can either put up a pink slip or race for fun. Tonight Josh and his brother Tony are both putting up their pink slips.

Josh is racing this guy name Big Bob. The guy looks scary but I know my baby can take him. Big bob has a jaguar sports car.

Josh wants me in the car with him. I get in and he starts his car. Soon the race is on. Josh speeds past Big Bob. Josh is turning corners super fast. We are in a parking lot. Who ever goes around two times the fastes win. Big Bob is catching up but my baby goes super fast. On the last lap Big Bob uses his naus. Josh tells me that Big Bob used it to soon. However he passes us. Josh keeps going. By the time we get on the final stretch we are neck in neck with Big Bob. My baby hits his naus. It shoots us forward and we win. When we get out Josh picks me up in his strong arms and kisses me. He says, " Love I need you with me tomorrow can you please skip school for me?"

I nod and something comes over me when he puts me down. I grab his pants where I have never touch anyone. I whisper in his ear, " Only if I can have this after you win."

His bulge in his pants get bigger in my hands.

He whispers, " Are you sure that you want it tomorrow?"

" Yeah I want it in so many different ways please and I don't want to use protection."

" Ok baby I'll give it to you tomorrow if I win."

I smile and kiss him.

****

It is the next day and race time. I have not gone to school. Tony also won his race yesterday. We are in Josh's car coming on the last drag. He is so much in the lead that he doesn't need to use his naus. We win and he puts his hand on me where no one has ever touched. Omg I am falling in love. He takes me back to his brother's house. His brother leaves and we do the dead.

****

Omg that was so amazing I am for sure in love with him now. I tell him that I love him and he says it back. He says, " You are my good luck baby and I won a shit tone of money today. Here is just a little bit of it."

He hands me $500 and I kiss him. He says, " You will always be my girl."