Chapter 20: An adventure around the courner

We are loading the jet. Lisa, Jamie, and James have been on the jet with me before but Nicole hasn't. It is crazy since we have known each other are whole lifes but there has not been a reason for her to fly on it. The jet has a coach infront of a row of windows, leather chairs around a coffee table, and a flat screen tv near the front of the jet. All of the seats have seatbelts and are attached to the jet. All of the safety stuff for the jet are in the back. We take our seat. Nicole, Abby, Lisa, and I sit on the couch. Jamie, James, and my parents sit in the leather seats. A flight attendant walks up to us and ask us to put on our seat belts while she puts on a movie. We do as she says. As soon as she is in her seat she hits the button to let the pilot know that everyone is buckled. We start going down our privet runway. We soon are in the air. We are free to unbuckle. We do and watch the movie. A half way into the flight the attendant ask if we want anything to drink or eat. Everyone over 21 get wine while Abby and Nicole get a sprite. We also get burgers. We all get different stuff on the burgers. After we eat we watch the rest of the movie. After the movie ends we are landing.

*****

We ride a limo to the hotal. We are staying in a hotal on the property of disney world. Since we are staying at this hotel they will give us a ride to each park.

It is a nice hotal. The loby has a big waterfall, chairs next to the waterfall, a huge zin garden, and a play house for the kids that is in the shape of the Mickey mouse club house. My dad gets us checked in.

We head up to our rooms. In the elvater instead of having numbers they have pictures of different disney characters. My dad tells us to hit the picture of the little mermaid. Abby hits the button.

When we get to the floor and step off Arial's voice says, " Welcome to my lovely home."

It looks like we are underwater. To the side of where we just stepped out is a bar where we can get breakfast in the morning. Next to that is a club that theme is Prince Eric's ship. On the other side is a kids play area that is the castle where Eric lives. It has a talking flounder and substation in it.

A lit bit more down the hall are the rooms. The rooms are in the theme of the castle where Arial grew up.

My dad says, " Abby, My wife, and I will stay in one room, Nicole, Amber, and Jamie will be staying in another, James, Ryan, and Lisa will be staying in the final room. Everyone's room connects other then mine. There is a pool at the end of the hall to the right. We have already had dinner so you guys don't have to see us for the rest of the night unless you want to. We will be leaving here at 10 in the morning because magic kingdom is a big place."

Everyone nods and go into our room. Our room is the theme of Eric and Arial's wedding. All of the characters in the movie are on the walls. The couch is in a shape of a clam with it's mouth open. The couch has a pull out bed. In Nicole and my room the bed is a oyster with the pillow as perls.

Like I said this is an awesome hotal. We always stay here when we come. Each floor is all decorated in it's character theme.

*****

The next morning we wake up and get ready to go. All of us wear tanktops and shorts.

We get on the shuttle heading to magic kingdom. When we get out my dad hands us our tickets. We go through the line. The security checks are bags. They scan our tickets and let us through.

We walk to tomorrow land because that is the closes to the front. We decide to go to the stitche's great escape first. We get in line. Since it is still early in the morning the line isn't to long.

After ten minutes we are let in. We go and pick our seats. When it starts stitche escapes and jumps on all of us. Someone in the room screams. Everyone in my groups laughs. It is basically a show. When it is over we get up and talk about how good it was.