Chapter 39: Hanging out with Abby

The next day Abby is having a hard day. I hate seeing my little sister like this. I have to do something because she can't be stressing out while she is pregnant. I walk up to her and say, " Hey little sis do you want to go fishing?"

" No I'm not in the mood."

" Do you want to go shoping?"

" No I'm not in the mood."

" What are you in the mood for?"

" I want to just hang out and watch a sad movie."

" There will be none of that. Pick something else."

" Well I am having a craving for icecream and a burger. I know it's bad for me but it is the only thing that makes my belly fell better. I swear this baby will be the death of me."

" Well let's go get some fast food."

We walk out and get in my car. I drive to burger king. She orders fries, burger, and icecream cone. I just get a salad. We go to the lake and look out at it while we eat. She seems to have her mind off of things. My job as a big sister is done. Well actually it never ends.

When we get home Nicole says, " Babe I want to go to the jail. I want to visit the guy who raped me. I want to tell him I forgive him. Not for him but for me. I need to let this go."

I nod. I tell Abby that we will be back in an hour. I drive to the jail. When we go in we empty our pockets. They check us and let us go inside. We are taken into a room that has glass along the middle. We go and sit down.

He comes out and picks up the phone. Nicole does the same thing. He says, " So why do you have a teacher with you?"

" She is here to help me through this."

" And what exactly is this?"

" Well I want to tell you I forgive you."

" Really? What if I don't want it?"

" I'm not doing it for you. I'm doing it for myself."

" Whatever bitch. I would do it again any time any place."

I hear what he says and takes the phone. I say, " You ever come near her you will pay."

" Well hello teach. Seems like the sexy thing and you have a thing. I should tell someone."

" We don't have anything going on and even if we did which we don't no one would believe a punk ass like you."

We get up and leave.

When we get home Nicole runs to the bathroom. I hear her throw up. I don't think anything of it. She us probably just sick because she had to see that punk ass.

I walk in and hold her hair. We stay in there for the next five minutes. After she is sure she is done she brushes her teeth. I feel her head and she feels a little warm. That is normal though since she just threw up.

We then go and watch a movie. Abby joins us. We watch grown ups. We laugh our asses off. It is the funniest movie ever.

I look at my two faveriot girls and fell at ease. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have them in my life. I truly do love both of them. I wonder if Abby will have a girl or a boy. I will ne an aunt to the cutest little thing. That is unless she gives the baby up for adoption.

After the movie Abby looks at us and says, " I want to keep the baby and raise it. However I will need both of your help. Will you guys help me?"

" Yes of course we will. Like I have told you before we will always be here for you."

Nicole nods. Abby comes and gives us a hug. She says, " I love you guys."

We say we love her too. Nicole cuddles more into me. Our little family will be growing in just nine months. I smile at the thought of that.