Chapter 8: Don't fuck with her

Well it is Saturday and as I espected the next day Nicole came into school and said that she talked to her dad. Of course Henery said he didn't know anything about it but that she could come with me. She let me know really fast that we would be going today because I had said something. That night I had asked my 10 year old sister Abby if she wanted to come with us. She had said yes because she loves Nicole. Of course she isn't in love with her she just loves her like a big sister. Nicole has been a big part in her life since she was born.

I am putting up my hair when I hear a knock on my door. Then I heared my door open. Abby yells out, " Sissy Nicole and I are here!"

I walk out of my room. Abby runs up to me and hugs me. I hug her back. Nicole says, " Hey."

" Hey. Are you guys ready to go?"

" Yeah let's go." We walk out and all get in my truck. I drive to the boatdock that my boat is at. We go and get on it. A boat handler walks out and says, " Good day Miss. Hill would you like for me to drive the boat for you today?"

The dock my boat stays at give their dockers a choice to have someone drive their boat whenever they go out. I have a lot of money because of my grandparents who passed away. I say, " Yeah I actually would like that a lot thanks." He lets us get on and then gets on himself. He goes to the wheel while we go to the bow of the boat. We sit on the seats looking out. After 20 minutes he comes to my faviort spot. Once the ancer is out Abby cast out her pool. She is wearing a t-shirt, jeans, and a fishing hat so I knew she would want to fish. Nicole is in a tank top, short shorts, and has sun glasses on. She apparently wants to tan today. I have on a tank top and shorts on. My shorts aren't that short. Nicole walks to the back of the boat and takes her clothes off. She has a blue bikine on. She looks so sexy but I can't act on it. She yells, " Amber I need help." I walk to the back of the boat and ask what she wants.

" I want you to put the oil on my back."

I put the oil on her back like she wants and then go and fish with my sister. Abby catches a pretty good bass. She says, " Sissy can we cook this fish in a little bit?"

" Yeah." I take the fish off the hook and cut it to make sure it is dead. I clean it for her. " Go give this to Tom so that he can cook it for you and a little bit."

" Ok sissy." She runs below deck to where Tom is already starting to cook. I keep fishing. I feel arms wrap around my waist. Nicole whispers in my ear, " I have always loved how you are with you. By the way you look really sexy today but you would look even more sexy in your bikine. I can help you change if you would like." She spanks my ass. I turn around and wrap my arms around her because I am caught up in the moment. I freeze when I relies what I am doing. Nicole is about to kiss me but I let go of her and take a step back. She says, " Come on you have me on your biat looking sexy as hell with only Abby with us. She doesn't know about you being my teacher. She only knows about the fact that I am an amazing person and she wants us to be together."

Danm she is right but I just can't be with her. I have tried to explain that to her. She is so hard headed. I say, " You know we can't be together. Please stop trying."

" You invited me onto this trip after you found out that I have a girlfriend. You can't tell me that you don't want me."

" I do want you but can't do anything about it."

" Why not like I have already said the only one out here with us is Abby. Oh and a worker but who cares about him."

" You know danm well why not."

She walks to the back of the boat and light a cigarette. I can't stand her smoking and she knows it. I'm not going to say anything though because I know she is stressed out. Abby runs up and says, " Tom is fixing my fish."

" That's good. Do you want to fish anymore?"

" No I want to swim."

" Ok well go put your bathingsuit on."

" Aren't you goint to put yours on also?"

" Yeah I will." We go down to my room. I grabs our suits. I have her change in the bathroom while I change in the room. When we are done we walk up top. Nicole is done with her cigarette thank goodness because I didn't want Abby seeing her smoke. Abby says, " Nicole are you going to swim with us?"

" Yeah baby girl I will go swimming with you."

They jump in while I use the ladder. Nicole and Abby start splashing each other. Nicole swims up to Abby and picks her up. She tells her to hold her nose. Abby does what Nicole tells her to do. Nicole throws Abby through the air. Abby lands with a big splash. It just melts my heart to see them playing together. Nicole would make the best big sister in law to Abby. Wow did I really just think that. It really is to bad that Nicole failed a year because I don't want to do anything but kiss her right now. It takes a lot of my will power not to do it. Nicole turns on me and starts splashing me. Abby sees what she is doing and starts splashing me also. I try to splash both of them but can't. So I decide to swim up to Abby and push her under. She mnew what I was going to do before I did it so she held her nose. Nicole swims up behind me and wraps her arms around me. Abby sees it and says, " Kiss kiss kiss."

" You heared what she said so how about it."

I know my little sister wants Nicole and I to date but we just can't. I shake my head no. Abby says, " Your such a party popper."

Just then Tom walks up to the top deck and says, " Girls lunch is ready." Saved by the bell. Well not really but close enough. I swim to the boat and climb on. The girls are right behind me. Tom made a stir fry. He cut up the fish and added steak, onions, green peppers, cabbage, and spinach. It taste really good and we eat it all. I let him eat also because I'm not that much of a bitch. The rest of the day was spent fishing, swimming, and laying out.