Chapter 46: Driving us crazy

Have you ever been around to hormonal chicks at the same time? Have you ever lived with it? I'm not talk about just a time of the month thing I'm talking about two pregnant chicks. If so then you know how Grace and I are feeling. We love Abby and Nicole but they are driving us crazy. I don't know how much more I will be able to take of this and I know Grace feels the same way.

Nice and Abby yell my name at the same time. Abby is in her room while Nicole is in mine. Who would be the easiest ro deal with. Ok no I can't pick who to go to like that. They both call my name again and this time say a cuss word.

" Grace please go see what Abby needs."

" Ok."

I walk into my room. " Yes baby girl how can I help you?"

" Don't yes baby me! I have been fucking calling you. What took so long? You know what never mind! I want my pillow fixed so I can actually go to sleep!"

I walk over to her and fix her pillow how she likes. I kiss her and she kisses me back.

I walk out as Grace is walking out. I point outback and she nods. We walk outback. I make sure the door is closed before sitting down.

" Ok so how much more of this do we have to take?"

" Sadley nine months or at least close to that. Good news is they can actually do stuff for theirself until later on in the pregnancy. Bad news is we can't tell them that because they are pregnant. We have to work something out between the two of us because if we don't we will go crazy."

" How about this we take shifts. Hear me out. Ok we each get two hours. Every two hours the other person taps in. During your two hour break you can do whatever you want. Monday through Friday they have school therefore we only have to deal with them half of the day. Weekends will be the worse but it is whatever. I also say that since neither of them go to the same school as me I start Kto12. The reason I say homeschool me is because if one of them ever is sick and stay home we still have our two hour schedule."

" That sounds really good actually. I will get it set up so you can start on Monday."

She nods. We shake hands.

" I will take the first two hours." She says. I let her take them so that I can work on getting her set up for homeschool.

****

It is the next day. Grace has been dating someone and today she is bringing him home for us to meet.

When she walks through the door Nicole, Abby, and I are in the living room. We see her as soon as she walks in. We also see who she is with. Abby gets pissed and stands up.

" Abby chill. She may not know who he is. Don't do something you will regret." I try to calm her down.

It seems to work a little bit. " What are all of you guys looking like that for?"

" Because that is my fucking baby daddy. Oh and the brother to Nicole's baby daddy." At least I thought I had calmed her down.

" Hey slut."

Grace looks at him and slaps him. " You will not call my sister that. As soon as you saw my house you should have told me. Dude I don't want to be with you. I am breaking up with you. Get the fuck out."

" You'll be sorry bitch. Oh and good to know you are pregnant. I will let my brother know that he is having a baby." With that he walks out the door. Nicole starts crying. I hold her close.