Chapter 34: Big surprise

It is time to leave. It has been a hard time but it was something that my sister and I needed to do. I will be coming back in six months maybe. James will be coming every other month. We have already talked about it and he understands where I am coming from.

We head out and ride in a taxi to the airport. We walk through and get on the jet. We buckle up and soon we are in the air. We watch a movie to pass the time.

Abby looks sad so I ask what is wrong.

She says, " The last time we were leaving from here mom and dad was suppose to come and get me the next day."

" I know it's hard baby girl." I hug her and she hugs me back. She starts crying. I try to comfort her but can't. I just let her cry on my shoulder. Everyone becomes teary eyed. She stops crying and falls asleep.

We are soon landing.

****

The next day Abby comes to Nicole and I. She says, " I need to talj to you guys about something."

" What is it sis?"

" I just found out that I am pregnent. I did three home test and then I went to a clinic. All of which says that I am pregnant."

" Did someone rape you?"

" No it was of my own free will. Also he isn't that much older then me."

" What do you want to do about the pregnancy." Nicole ask.

" She is younge and can't decide what will happen."

" It is my bidy and my baby. I will be having this baby. You have no say so. I will tell on you and Nicole."

" Your to young. How are you going to take care of your baby?"

" I don't know but I will figure it out. I will talk to the dad about it."

" And if he doesn't want anything to do with it then what?"

" If that is the case then I will raise it by myself. I would hope to have your help but I will understand if you wont."

" You are my sister rather you are making a bad choice that could mess up your life I will stand by you."

" Thank you."

I just nod my head. I ask Nicole to watch her and I leave. I go to the grave and start crying. I say, " I have failed you guys. I let Abby get pregnant at a young age. I am so sorry. Brother I wish you were here because I know you could talk some since into her even though I can't."

I get down on my knees and say a little prayer.

When I get back to the house I cuddle with Nicole and just love her. I don't know what I would do without her. She keeps me sane. She is my voice of reason. With her I can handle and do anything. I don't ever want to lose her. Sigh.