Chapter 41:

The next day when I wake up I hear Abby screaming and banging her fist against the wall. She gets up and runs into her little sister's room. She looks at Abby who looks really bad. She says, " What the hell happened to you?"

" You want to know what happened to me? You really want to know? Well I'll tell you my baby daddy's crazy girlfriend attacked me. I swear that if my baby is harmed in anyway I will kill the bitch! She tried to tell me that I didn't need to have the baby. That I should have listened to her boyfriend. What the fuck gives her the right to attack me and my unborn baby?"

" Abby chill. You know I don't like you cussing. We need to get you to the doc as soon as possible. We need to check and make sure that the baby is ok. Have you bleed down there since this has happened?"

" No I haven't."

" Well that is good at least. I'm calling the doc now."

I call her and she tells us to come in. I drive Abby there. The take the vitals. Then they huck her up to the ultrasound.

The doc says, " The baby is fine but I want to have you on bed rest for about a week just to make sure that the baby stays fine. I need to call the cops and make a report. As a doctor it is my duty to call it in. The person who did this to you could have killed the baby."

Abby nods. Not long after the cops are getting there. Abby tells them what happened. The send out a car to pick the girl up. I'm just happy that the baby is ok.

We then go home. I make Abby go lay down. She does as told. She doesn't want to risk her baby.

Jamie and James come over. I didn't know that they were coming. James says, " So we are going to Daytona. I wanted to see if you wanted to come. Nicole and Abby can come of course."

" Well Nicole and I had to break up because of her dad. I will see if she wants to go though. Abby can't go because she is on bed rest because a crazy bitch tried to kill her baby. I could ask my aunt to watch her though."

They hug me. Jamie says, " Wow a lot gas happened. I can't believe that your not with Nicole anymore. How old is the bitch who tried to kill the baby?"

" I think she is 13 or 14."

" To bad because I would have loved to hand her her ass. You know I would do anything for Abby. She is like my little sister."

" I know but you don't need to go to jail. Also the cops already picked her up and are taking her to the teen jail."

" That is where the bitch deserves to be."

James and I nod.

They leave and I go over to Nicole's house. Henery isn't there. I walk up to her room. I open the door and go sit on the bed. Nicole looks at me and starts to cry.

I say, " Hey please don't cry we both know it is for the best right now. The gang is going to Daytona though and they want to know if you want to go."

" No I don't even want to be around her right now. I will be coming over later though because my dad told me what happened to Abby. I want to check on her because she is still like a little sister to me. Now please leave."

I nod and walk back to my house. When I walk in my kitten runs up to me. He is getting so big. He looks sad because his Mommy isn't here. I pick him up and take him to the couch. I lay down with him in my arms. He is the best little kitten. Nicole and Abby has taught him some tricks. I have him roll over and play dead. She does as I say. I laugh at how he looks. He has his tongs out.

I smell food. I walk in to see Abby cooking. I say, " You are suppose to be in bed. I would have made you dinner."

" I know but I wanted to cook for you and Nicole."

I nod. Nicole is soon coming over to eat. We eat and it turns out Abby sucks a t cooking. I will have to teach her how to cook. We eat it though and act like it is good. Abby says, " Ok this is nasty let's get pizza."

Nicole and I nod. Man I wish I could have Nicole back without having to worry about going to jail.