Chapter 3: Welcome! Esriel

The life of the couple started to change after knewing that wonderful news. Each day became extra special for them. Esther was treated by Gabriel with so much love and care. Even the people in their community were so excited to see the long awaited baby for the couple. 

          "Finally! I can't wait anymore to see our little princess" says Gabriel. "Me too, but we need to wait until she'll be born" replies Esther. 

Gabriel suddenly felt a movement in Esther's belly while he was touching it along with a very sweet kiss. 

          "The baby is moving, Esther" exclaims Gabriel. Esther and Gabriel were so happy cause for the first time, they had proven by themselves that the baby within her womb was possessing life. With the happiness within them, Gabriel wasn't able to control himself to the point that he went outside the house and shouted that their baby has moved. Perhaps, that was a sign that she was also excited to see the world and to meet her parents.

Days and months has passed, and Esther's giving birth was nearly approaching. Gabriel packed all the things that Esther will be needing cause she couldn't afford to stress herself that time. She was just lying in bed to avoid excessive bleeding. One evening, while Gabriel was fixing some clothes,

          "Gabriel, Gabriel, Gabriel.......... I think it's time!" Esther shouts. Gabriel immediately carried Esther and borrowed the mobile of one of their neighbors. Esther's friend went back to the house to get back the things that Esther would be needing in the hospital.

          "Stay calm, Esther. Everything will be fine. Just think that we can hold our princess soon" whispers Gabriel. After she heard Gabriel's voice, tears came out from both of her  eyes as if telling him that she's so much happy for the blessing.

After two hours of waiting, the doctor came out of the room and told Gabriel that her wife had given birth to a beautiful baby girl. Gabriel immediately entered the room and saw her wife and baby together. Esther was crying while having a smile on her face. Even Gabriel was also having tears in his eyes while looking at their sleeping baby.

          "After ten years of waiting, you're now with us" says Gabriel. "We love you so much, our princess. By the way, what name we should give her?"  asks Esther.The couple thought for a unique name that would be suitable for their child. Until Gabriel had something in mind,

          "Esriel. I got it from our names. What do you think? says Gabriel. "That's a nice name. From now on, you'll be called baby Esriel" Esther replies.

Esriel became the newest joy of the community aside from the happiness that she gave to her parents She was a good girl while growing up. A perfect daughter as her parents usually described her. Like other children, she too loved to play with them during her free times, but above all, she always excelled in her classes.  And that made her parents very proud of her.

*End of Chapter 3*