Chapter 32: Words from the family

After listening to Eros, Gabriel approached him.

          "What you just did was an act of braveness."

          "Not all guys could do the same thing. Honestly, facing and talking to the girl's parents is often times a problem of most men because for them, parents are not that easy to deal with."

          "I'm thankful for your patience if you're really willing to wait for our daughter. We, her parents are hoping for the truthfulness of your words."

          "Being as Esriel's father, I will support her with whoever she wants to love in the future."

Esther became emotional upon hearing the thoughts of her husband.

          "We so much love Esriel."

          "Like you said, we only want the best for our daughter."

          "I'm even more thankful if one day she'll find a man who will love her more than we do."

          "With the braveness you showed us today, it gives us so much hope that someday a prince, but not wrapped with gold metals, instead covered with pure intentions will love our dear Esriel unconditionally."

          "I will respect whom she'll choose to love when the right time comes."

          "We're her parents, but there's one thing we couldn't dictate her to do, and that is to force her to love someone she never does."

Like her mom, tears came out from Esriel's eyes. She felt so lucky to have them as her parents. Esriel knew that her mom and dad loved her so much, but she didn't expect to hear those words coming from them at that moment.

Eros was listening to them during the whole conversation, and after few more minutes, it's his time to finally speak again.

          "Honestly, it's somewhat intimidating to talk to you, sir and ma'am, but it turned out to be an easy way for me because my love is true and my intentions are real."

          "I have a younger step-sister, and I never want her to be hurt by anyone."

          "My mother and step-sister are the most important women of my life, and I will wait for the right time when I can already include Esriel on my list."

          "I also have flaws in the past, and I'm sure that some doubts are still within you. I understand what you're feeling, being as her parents."

          "You don't have to worry, for I will be here continuing to show my love for Esriel and my respect for you, sir and ma'am.

After Eros speech, Esriel finally spoke.

          "Actually, I never expect to be in this situation."

          "With what Eros did, I was impressed, honestly."

          "Thank you Eros for your honesty. That means a lot to me."

          "Your patience in waiting for me will surely be rewarded one day."

          "Keep holding on with your love."

Esriel turned her eyes to her parents.

          "I love you so much, mom and dad."

          "I'm nothing without you. Thanks for everything especially for your love and support."

          "Disappointing you will always be the last thing on my mind, believe me."

Once again, tears came out from Esther and Esriel's eyes.

          "Oh, my crying ladies" says Gabriel as he smiles.

*End of Chapter 32*