Chapter 7: A guy named EROS

Esriel went in front of the guy while telling Castor that his father was looking for him.

           "Fruits or vegetables, sir?" asks Esriel. "Ahm...fruits, a kilo of oranges and grapes" the guy replies. He was glancing at Esriel as she was preparing for what he bought. When she was about to give the oranges and grapes, the guy suddenly said to her,

          "That's for you, miss. I know that I caused you trouble when I bumped you earlier. Please accept my apology" he says again. Esriel didn't knew exactly what to do the fact that she saw his sincerity while asking for pardon.

          "Don't worry, I'm fine. Thanks for these fruits, but I can't accept it, sir" answers Esriel. "But why? You're very sure that these won't harm you. This is only a sign that I'm really sorry for what I did" tells the guy.

          "But if you're still hesitant to accept it, I will have to give it to your mom" he adds. "No...I will just accept it" says Esriel. "That's good. By the way, I'm Eros and you are?" 

As Esriel was about to tell her name, a guy, probably his friend, called Eros. "Ahhh, I have to go now. Our bus will be leaving" tells Eros. "Okay, thanks for the fruits, Eros" replies Esriel. A smile was seen on her lips after Eros  have left. The anger that Esriel felt earlier had slowly vanished, for she never expected that the guy who accidentally bumped her was someone who had a nice heart.

Esriel was holding the bag of fruits when her mom suddenly noticed her. At first, she was speechless. 

          "How can I explain to mom?" she whispers. "Anyway, about these fruits, someone gave them to us as a sign of sorry. He accidentally  bumped me earlier dropping the spaghetti from my hand" tells Esriel. "Ah okay, he must be a good guy" answers Esther. "I think so" she says.

Esther and Esriel weren't able to notice that it was afternoon already. Because of tiredness, Esriel told her mom to go home first so she could take some rest. Like a responsible daughter does, she fixed all their things before leaving together with Castor and his parents.

          "So how was your day? Isn't exhausting?" asks Castor. "Yes it is, so I had to let mom go home first. But it was good also, for we had lots of customers" replies Esriel. Us too, it created some pressures, but thank God, no more problems" says Simon. "Give this oil to your mom when you get home, it will remove her muscle pains" adds Adora. "Thank you, Mrs. Easton" Esriel replies.

Gabriel was sitting on the couch when she arrived. His eyes were closed. Perhaps, her father was also tired from work. When she looked over to there room, her mother was sleeping.

          "My loving and hard working parents, I love you so much" she mumbles.

She grabbed the oil from her bag and gently massaged her mom first before her dad. After that, Esriel cooked a simple yet memorable dinner for all of them.

*End of Chapter 7*