Chapter 15: Esriel's confession of Love

"Now I know the real reason why he wasn't here for the past days."

          "He was with his band preparing for a big event" Esriel whispers.

But even if she was willing to extend her greetings, she couldn't do it because she'll be late for her class. So Esriel decided to congratulate him after some time.

Unfortunately, Esriel had no chance in meeting him again on that day. Perhaps, Eros was with his band celebrating their victory.

          "I'm about to extend my congratulations to Eros and his band, but they aren't around. We better go home now" says Esriel.

          "Sure...baby" replies Castor.

          "Ahhh....You shut up!" tells Esriel

Castor gave an annoying laugh, "ha ha ha ha."

Esriel couldn't sleep well after their dinner. She had a wrong notion with him, actually. The guy he thought to be the happy-go-lucky type was the one who gave prestige and honor to their school.

          "I don't know about the competition they joined. I'm aware that he's a band vocalist, even I just saw him singing with them once, and all I thought was for fun and enjoyment only" she mumbles.

          "I was wrong. So after expressing my joy for their success, he deserves my apology as well, for judging him right away" she continues.

Esriel became more excited to be in school the next morning. So after helping her mom with some of the chores at home, she and Castor bid goodbye to their parents.

While walking in the school hallway , a girl student called Castor.

          "You go ahead, baby. See you in class" whispers Castor.

          "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Esriel mumbles while patting Castor's right shoulder.

As Esriel was about to step through the stair, Eros came near her.

          "Hey, what's up?"

          "Everything is fine. Anyway, congratulations to you and your band."

          "Thank you.......dear."

          "By the way, I owe you an apology for I judged you wrongly. At first, I thought you were just doing crazy things in life."

          "It's okay. Never mind about it."

           "Sorry but I have to go now. I was asked to talk to Mrs. Amara" he replies.

          "Okay, congrats again" she said.

The whole day turned out so well for Esriel. Even Castor was also wondering what happened to her, but he ignored that feeling, instead he joined her happy mood.

          "Just relax mom. Leave all the chores with me. I know that you are tired, and also dad."

          "Don't worry, I can do all these things" she says.

The whole day became extra special for Esriel, the fact that she was now okay with Eros. Calling her "dear" earlier gave Esriel an additional happiness within her heart. At first, she couldn't admit it to herself, but just by thinking about him made her smile always.

          "Is this love? Or only an infatuation?"

          "Perhaps, this is normal because Eros is a good looking guy."

          "As I've noticed in school, he has so many girl fanatics and admirers."

          "Now, I'm one of them" whispers Esriel.

Then she begun to wear a smile as the day ended.

*End of Chapter 15*