Chapter 13: Uchiha Sasuke Is Freaking Hot

"Does anybody have a knife that they can lend me?" I voiced weakly as I looked at the test score bulletin, "I need to commit suicide...actually, murder sounds just as good" I mumbled darkly.

"A date with Sasuke can't be that bad" Liz laughed.

I scowled, "You have no idea. I was looking forward to seeing him in pink" my mind drifted off, thinking of how humiliated Sasuke could've been.

"Okay, Vira, but, do you wanna know what I think?" she jerked her eyebrows up and down.

"No, it's probably something about Sasuke and I, something I don't wanna hear" I said and plugged my ears, sticking my tongue out at her.

Liz said her thoughts aloud anyways, "I think you purposely got one question wrong just so you could go out with him" she smirked.

"Oh please, I lost to him by half a freaking mark! If I wanted to go out with him that badly, I would've just left my paper blank!" I retorted and started to turn away when I bumped into someone.

"Ouch! Oh, sorry about that" I grumbled but then I heard a snicker.

I looked up into the most annoying face in the world, "It was no problem. No broken bones" Sasuke grinned happily.

"Hmph, I wish" I crossed my arms angrily in front of my chest, just waiting for him to start jumping up and whooping.

He glanced at the test score bulletin to see his name in first place, mine just beneath it, "You know what that means, right?" he could hardly keep a straight face.

"Yeah, it means suicide" I grunted and began to storm away.

"Hey! Wait up! What about our d-" I clapped my hand down on his mouth.

"Shut up!" I hissed and looked around warily, "I'll kill you if anyone finds out about this" I threatened, my eyes flashing.

"Okay, okay" he put on a scared looking face.

My eyes lit up as an idea popped into my brain, "We don't have this down on paper, no signatures and no witnesses. I can just walk away from this...or more like run" I laughed evilly, "Sucker!" and I bolted.

Sasuke obviously didn't just let me go like that, of course he gave chase.

"Damn it! I'm not going to let all of my hard work go to waste like this!" he panted.

"And I'm not going to let my reputation go like this!" I rebuked and kept on running, wheezing now.

We had made a whole lap around the first floor of the school.

"Woah! Hey, watch out!" came a male voice.

I heard the voice and turned around to see Liz and Gaara standing in the middle of the hallway, watching with wide eyes. I wasn't able to stop, not at the speed I was running at. I collided with Liz, who collided with Gaara. Sasuke skidded to a stop before our tangled mess of limbs.

Liz groaned as she got up, "What do you think you're doing, Vira? You could have run us over!" Liz scolded.

I stayed on the ground, too sore to get up, "Sorry, I was escaping Mr. Sex Offender over there" I jerked my thumb in Sasuke's direction.

"What now?" Gaara said exasperated.

"She's trying to back out on our deal" Sasuke smiled and helped me up.

"Oh, that deal" Liz realized.

"Wait what?! I still don't know what this deal is!" Gaara looked wildly from me to Liz.

"I said that I'd go on a date with him if he got better scores than me in the exams...but we never wrote it down or anything! No witnesses either, that doesn't make it steel!" I reasoned desperately.

The Transfer StudentOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara