Chapter 47: A Passed Test

I cringed as Liz let loose her ear-piercing scream.

She slapped my back heavily, making me stumble forwards a few steps, "I knew you had it in you! You sly girl!" she laughed heartily.

I gave her my signature you're-crazy glare.

"Now we can finally go on double dates! It's gonna be awesome!" she shrieked.

I chuckled lightly at this, "Don't get too carried away now. I'm not into your usual dinner date concept".

"Oh? Then what's your idea of a dinner date?" she asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

I shrugged, "I like it when things aren't...conventional" I said with a slight smile.

"What do you mean?" Liz asked, imitating my smile.

"Now, that you don't need to know" I said and strode ahead of her into school.

Liz tried to pry more information from me all the way to class, I even asked Gaara to switch seats with her today because of her persistence.

Sasuke raised his eyebrows at her, "She's heard, hasn't she?".

"What does it look like?" I replied, rolling my eyes.

He smirked smugly and turned his attention to the front. I couldn't help but feel my own smirk tug across my lips. To be honest, partially the reason being I had won over Hana, completely and utterly.

At lunch, the five of us were sitting together again, not a single person was missing. We joked and laughed like we usually did and no one really discussed the events prior. But there was still one problem I had forgotten to fix.

"Hey, you!" someone shouted from behind me.

Sasuke and Gaara's faces immediately fell as they were sitting across from me. I hadn't expected anyone else anyways.

I slowly turned around, "You know, 'you' has a name" I said montonously.

Hana looked red in the face as she glared at me, "Do you realize who you've made your enemy?" she asked in a low voice.

I scratched my head, "Gee, I thought it was just a little school girl, but you're talking to me as if it was a world champion wrestler. Should I be scared?" I asked, feigning sincerity.

"You have no idea" she growled.

I stood up and walked up to her, "No, I think it's you who has no idea. I'm sure you were embarrassed out of your mind in front of Itachi and his friends, and I'm also sure that you don't want the same thing happening to you right here".

Hana seemed to be ready to burst but surprisingly, she managed a somewhat steady voice, "Elvira May, mark my words, you may have won this one, but I promise that it'll come back to you tenfold" she said before walking away.

"Yeah! Give me a call when you're ready! I might not remember what you said just now by then!" I shouted after her.

Liz laughed, "I'm guessing she won't be back for a while".

I shrugged, "We'll see" and I gave Sasuke a meaningful look.

After school, I told Liz that I was going to hang out at Sasuke's house for a while and she scoffed about how soon I was already forgetting about her but I knew that by the time I turned my back, she would've invited Gaara over to our home anyways.

"You have some important reason to make you come over, right?" Sasuke asked with a raised eyebrow.

I blinked innocently, "I'm your girlfriend now, why would I need an important reason?" I said in a falsetto voice.