Chapter 15: A Harsh Rejection and a New Friend

"YOU KISSED HIM?!" Liz screamed.

"No!" I denied, "He kissed me" I said stubbornly.

She pranced around joyfully, "Finally, finally, my little itty bitty Elvira has grown up!" she squealed.

"What are you talking about?" I ruffled my hair irritably.

"Oh, this is just so juicy" Liz snickered.

"Don't tell anyone" I hissed, pointing an accusing finger at Liz.

"I won't tell anyone" she smiled a devilish smile.

"I don't like that smile" I shivered.

"Oh my gosh, have you heard?" people stared and whispered at me as I walked by them.

"Yeah! I have. I can't believe it, would he really?" girls shrieked.

"I need to murder someone" I said aloud to no one in particular.

I stormed forward and grabbed the collar of a boy with raven black hair. I dragged him to an area secluded by plants and trees.

"Hey, hey, what's the deal?" Sasuke adjusted his stretched collar.

"You. Told. Everyone" I growled, my eyes were furious.

Sasuke raised up his hands, "No way! It wasn't me, I swear!" he looked around then looked back down at me, "Didn't you like it though?".

"Ugh, you're gross" I pushed him away and walked back around the school to look for my next victim.

"Elf girl!" some girl screamed.

I looked around, wondering whose nickname was 'Elf Girl'.

"I'm talking to you, genius" Karin appeared in my vision, I swear that her red hair was bristling.

"Elf girl? What kind of nickname is that?" I teased.

"I don't remember your name" Karin shrugged.

"Mhm, and how can I help you?" I asked her.

She put her hands on her hips angrily and her face turned beet red, "How dare you kiss, Sasuke-kun!" her spittle flew into my eye.

I rubbed my eye, "I didn't" I answered casually.

"What? My resources are never wrong! You kissed him, you slut!" she raged.

"Yeah, you can believe whatever you want but I didn't kiss him" I shrugged indifferently.

"She didn't kiss me...I kissed her" a drawling voice came up behind me.

Karin looked absolutely shocked, "Why her? She's hideous compared to me! Why would you pick her over me, Sasuke-kun?!".

"I'm sorry, Karin, but I like her, get over yourself" he said harshly.

Tears leaked out of the corners of her eyes.

"Aw man, Sasuke, look what you did!" I frowned.

Karin turned tail and ran, straight to the girls' washroom.

"You're such a gentleman, you know that?" I jabbed a finger into Sasuke's chest.

"I thought you didn't like her" he protested.

"I don't but not even the girls attack that hard" I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

Liz and Gaara walked over, "So what did you do to send Karin crying for her Mommy?" Liz giggled.

"Rejected" I said simply, "I'll go talk to her...and I have business with you afterwards, Liz, get ready for a whopping" I narrowed my eyes at her.