Him...

Zac is a good guy. He is handsome, rich in character ,honest,humble and very polite. When he speaks, it's like the soothing sound of the rain drops that fall on the earth. He is modest and Oh so intense yet at ease at the same time.
He is the hard to find kind of guy in this world. He is one in a million. He is just perfect.
He is a six foot tall,average built, athletic guy. He has eyes of color, that is a unique mix of green and ocean blue. When you look into his eyes,you can see what's going on in his soul.it's like his eyes speak for him. You'll be lost in his eyes, that's how mysterious they are. His lips are thin-ly plumpy pink. He has a symmetrical bone structure that gives him a stunning jaw line. beneath his looks,you can sense a smoldering passion for life and love. He is a balanced being and tends to avoid controversy.He is smart, funny, intelligent and He hates being the gossip but loves gossiping. Just like any other character, zac has his own draw backs. He is vulnerable inside and pretends to absorb the pain with his charming smile on the outside. He loves people and people love him. But there are some who envy him for some reasons and try to harm him. But Zac is also forgiving and sweet. So,he just ignores the unnecessary and cherishes the treasured memories.