Chapter 6

Grace stops for a moment and turns her car towards zac's car. it was dark,so she decided to face her car's headlights towards his car and see what happened clearly. At first,she saw a moving hand. She cringed in horror. She gasped for a second. She walked towards it breathing heavily in tense. She heard a loud breath. Zac was not able to breathe,he was in subconscious state. He was bleeding. There was blood everywhere. Grace had tears run down her cheek because 1.she was scared to death to see someone like that 2. She had no clue what was she gonna do.
So, first,she made sure she could somehow pull him out of the crash. So,she went near him. That's when she ran back to the car, woke up Meg,but she didn't wake up. She had 5 tall glasses of whisky. So,Grace thought it's useless to try to wake her up. So, she took off her heels and walked firmly towards zac and tried her best to pull him out of it. With some success she got his head on her lap and kept pulling rest of his body towards her and finally at one last pull,she brought him out of the crash and dragged him to her car and pushed,pulled,dragged,lift and did everything to lift his buff body and rest his body on the back seat of the car. She successfully did that and she put her hand beneath his head so that he would rest his head in a cushion that was there. That's when he opened his eyes and said " please, help me" He pleaded and he closed his eyes and he lost his consciousness. "I will. I will do everything to protect you and save you" she said crying and breathing heavily in a husky voice. She got into the driver's seat, put on her seatbelt and started her car. She drove as fast as she could back to the city. As soon as she got to the town. She rushed to a multi speciality hospital. She pulled her car near the emergency ward and screamed for help.
"Help! Help! Please, please help him!" she screamed. She was panting. all the doctors and crew saw her and rushed towards her. She explained the situation. She explained how she found him in the middle of the road,in an accident,bleeding. Meanwhile, the doctors and the rest of the people took zac to the intensive care unit as the doctor saw he lost a lot of blood.
Grace took a long breath as soon as he got the help he needed. That's when someone said " It's Zac Octavia"
Grace looked at the 40 year old woman. A press person. "yes, he met with an accident and is in the Intensive Care... Yes,I'll do that. Broadcast this immediately " said the lady.
"Um... Ex-excuse me? " asked Grace doubtful.
"Yes,what is it? " she said busily scrolling through her i phone.
"Who is he? How do you know him? What were you asking to broadcast and why?" asked Grace intently.
The lady looked at her up and down. She answered still scrolling through her iPhone carefully "that man,you just brought in... is Hollywood's Top A list actor,he is worth millions and is famous everywhere." then she looked back at Grace. Grace was startled and shocked. she'll didn't know what to say or expect or do. So,she held her jacket in her hand and squeezed it hard. She was nervous now and worried.
"people are gonna call his people and will let them know, you can relax now.they're gonna take care of him from now"
"okay " Grace nodded.
"Do you want me to stay? I mean, should I stay? " Grace asked.
"you clearly ask a lot, don't you?" said the lady. "um..." said Grace. "*sighs* okay... Stay, since you're the only one who knows everything thats has happened from spot to Here and yeah... I'll be needing an interview with you tomorrow morning, dress well"
Grace said "Huh? No way... Don't get me into all this stuff. It's one thing to help him through what happened, another to deal with all this" said Grace confidently.
"look...." the lady was interrupted by the doctor.
"He clearly lost lot of blood,we need a donor as we ran out of blood. He is an A+. We don't have A+." said worriedly and softly.
"I'm an o positive, I'm a universal donor. I'll be his donor " said Grace.
The lady looked at Grace, stunned, looked right in her eye, and asked "you'd do that for him?"
"Of course! That's the only way I can save him" said Grace with a worried look on her face.
"Okay dear,this way..." said the doctor. "That lucky ass " said the lady to herself staring at Grace and watching her walk away from her with a smirk on her face.
The reporter was from a famous magazine. Her name is Sandra. She made sure that every channel in the country gets the news and put it on live...