Chapter 7

"Where the hell am i?" asks Meg to herself. It was 5 in the morning. Her head was aching like there's no tomorrow. She snuggled up and sat straight on the seat. She saw Grace was sleeping in the back seat with a cotton strapped on her arm. She was resting her head on the same cushion that zac did. Meg saw that Grace's shirt had blood and that the car was parked beside the hospital. Meg didn't wake her up. So,she fixed her hair with her hands. Tied up her hair in a messy bun and got down the car. Stretched for a minute and closed the door. Grace woke up to the sound of the door. She knocked the glass Window and got Meg's attention.
"Hey!!!!" said Meg in a rush to get back inside the car.
"Hey,Good morning! " said Grace.
Meg: would you like to explain why our car is parked here?
Grace: shit! How is he?
Meg: how's who,Grace?
Grace started to worry again. She was trying to get out of the car.
A tall guy with grey eyes and blonde hair was walking towards their car. He had 2 coffees in his hand and had a decent smile on his face.
"Morning ladies " He said
"Morning Mark," said Grace
"um...do I know you? " said Meg.
"Meg, relax. This is Mark. He is Zac Octavia's friend."said Grace
"What? Wh--" asked Meg in confusion.
Grace: before you say anything else. While we were going to the place last night. I saw a car crash. I stopped the car because I saw the car's taillights were still blinking. Then I found zac in a very bad shape. So,I brought him to the hospital and admitted him here. Don't worry, our parents know that we're here.
Meg: what the heck was i doing the whole time?
"YOU WERE SLEEPING " said Grace and Mark in unison.
Meg: So,how's zac?
Mark: He is not conscious yet. He was given anesthesia. he had to go through a major surgery over his wrist. He is on saline.... But he is "stable", says the doctor "
"and... Your friend here is very generous to have admitted him and helped him.she even donated her blood in order to save him. "
Meg: you're an angel, Grace.
Grace: I'm not. I was the only possibility for him to survive.
Mark: either way,you saved him. Thank you very much. We can't just thank you and get it over with. Pl--"
Grace: it's okay,don't worry about it. Really. Can I see him?
Mark: before you go in there, you should freshen up, you know? You're clearly tired and you are covered in his blood.
Meg: and you're having a very bad hair day... Just saying.
They all laughed...