Chapter 25-The Date

As Grace jumps... Zac jumps after her.

Holding her body tightly towards his. They look into each other's eyes as Gravity pulls them down.

They didn't care about falling down. They were only bothered about one thing. What if something happens to the other half of them.

Zac didn't expect her to jump for him. He knew she loved him.But he didn't know that she'd fight her fears to prove her love for him. She trusted him with her life. He understood that. Just the he trusted her with his life.

He lost himself in her aura of strength for love. He never felt the excitement run through each and every cell of his body like this, ever before. He just looked at her. She was looking at him. They're weren't just looking at each other. They were sending each other some unspoken, unspeakable and unexplainable emotions through eyes. That is an expression of love. They fell.Hard. For each other.

The rope was like only 90-100 feet long. So,after that, it suddenly held them tight in the middle of nowhere.
They were suddenly distracted by the rope and laughed at each other. They were stuck.
After being stuck there for like 10 minutes.... The guards around the "Pearl " brought an escort team to pull them up and bring them to their cars safely.

Everything was totally spontaneous. Grace loved how she found her strength in him.he loved how she trusted him in the blink of an eye. No one would do that for anyone but Grace did. For him. For her Zac. They also discovered their zest for life. Zac and Grace both had a passion for life and love. They blended well like water and milk.

He was the flesh,she was the blood.

Soon the perfect scene was caught by paparazzi and the news was all over the country. The digital media,the Internet and the social media made sure to cover up every aspect of Zac's life. That's another retarded side of Hollywood that drives people crazy to great lengths.

Once Zac and Grace were safe on the "Pearl". Zac drove his car and asked her to follow him. She drove her car behind his. They drove through the shore line and reached a wide green land. On which a huge Air balloon was waiting for them. Zac's manager Ronaldo Thorns was waiting there for them beside the balloon. As Grace saw the balloon, she bluetoothed the call to his device and spoke to him.
Zac: Surprised?
Grace: Can't say no to that, baby.
Zac: Do you like it?
Grace: Like it?
Zac: Baby,I'm gonna Park my car near the balloon, park your car beside mine.
Ronaldo will take our cars to our house and park them safe there.
Grace lost him at "Our house "

Grace: Love you baby.
Zac: I love you more.
Grace: I love you the most...
Zac chuckles and says "here we go,baby " and parks the car and Grace does as she was said.
Zac opens the door for Grace and asks Ronaldo to take care of their cars. Ronaldo was nice to Grace too.

Ronaldo: Mr.Octavia, everything is Arranged and ready for your arrival.
Zac: Thank you, Ronaldo.
Ronaldo: and Mr.Octavia... One more thing, the car will be waiting for you near the golden gate bridge.After which you can take your jet to the Island.

Grace overhears the conversation and thinks "Jet? ISLAND? Where are you taking me?" to herself.
"Don't worry, I'm not gonna kidnap you. It's my private island. I bought it the day before my accident. " explains Zac looking at Grace.
"Oh" she responds.
"C'mon... Hold my hand " says Zac softly and helps her get into the balloon.
Zac asks the escort to leave as he wants only him and Grace on this trip.

Zac starts the balloon and off they go into the blue sky.
Grace was really excited. She looked like a little kid in an amusement park.she was just mesmerized by the whole place, the nature,the beauty, the greens and everything.
Grace: Baby,I'm hungry.
Zac: I knew you'd say that. Which is why I ordered freshly baked muffins for us and oreo shakes, your favorites.
Grace: Can you please tell me how do you know all my favorites without me telling you?
Zac: That's a secret. I can't tell you that.

.....................................................................
Hey guys,thank you so much for your love and support.

The new cover of "How I Love You " was designed by my one and only slay queen MsEfronDo. *applause*.She's a sweet heart, please read her book "Fifty Shades Of The Efrons", It's amazing! So much love and support for her.
***************************************

Read,vote and Comment and let me know what you think about the story so far. Love you guys so much! ❤❤❤❤