Chapter 54

"and scene... " says the director.
Zac relaxed from his role. He took off his hat and relaxed on his chair, on the set of his new movie.
His Co star was a great model in her early twenties. She had long legs and mesmerizing eyes. She had blonde hair and black eyes. Her voice was subtle and her accent was different. She walked towards Zac in her beautiful dress for her role in the movie, a sexy villain.
Her name was Sophia.
"You know...the whole staff knows about your break up, right? " asked Sophia in a sexy voice.
"I just don't want to be reminded of it" said Zac, not making any eye contact but looking at the ground.
"It's a shame, she let you go. If I ever her, I'd never let you go" says Sophia.
"Well,I can be yours... If you want me to " Zac flirted back.
"For tonight? " asks Sophia with a charmed expression on her face.
"Tonight... " says Zac smiling at her, with a charming smile. Indicating what was to come tonight.
After the day long shooting, Zac took Sophia to a posh hotel room. He opened the door for her. As soon as they entered the room,they started kissing. One thing after another. They had sex for the night.

The next morning, Zac woke up to an empty bed. Cold sheets and no Grace.
He hated the feeling of missing Grace. He wanted to do everything so he can just forget Grace and move on.
He cleared his head and got out of the bed and got ready for the shooting. He regretted sleeping with Sophia.

Ignoring you, missing you
Trying to find a way out
But I'm failing too bad
Waiting for you,
to just see me one day
Maybe it will happen,
on another day.

The whole day was about shooting and some important meetings for Zac, followed by interviews with Magazines.

After the shooting, Zac started his car and reached the building where the meeting was held. He attended the meeting and paid full attention to what his next projects were about.
After the meetings, Zac's driver arrived and took him back to his shooting location. There, the interviewers were waiting while the paparazzi was busy snapping his pictures.
His manager asked each interviewer to wait for their turn to interview Zac.
Soon, Zac freshend up and he was ready for his interviews. He had 20 interviews and he answered each question politely and carefully. He didn't want to exaggerate nor did he want to gain attention. He kept it platonic and diplomatic.
Some interviewers asked him about his work,his upcoming projects, his works,his nominations for awards, his achievements. Some asked about his health, his fitness, his regimen, his tricks to handle pressure,his new movies, his roles in those movies,his experiences with working with new directors and the experienced ones.
Some interviewers were more important in his personal life. They asked who Grace was. What did she do,how they met,the status of their relationship.
Some even read out the fan tweets that were tweet to Zac about his rumored break up with Grace and the cheating scandal.
His answers were pretty simple and on to the point.
"Well, yes...we were together. She didn't cheat on me. The relationship just didn't work out and that is all I need to say " says Zac patiently.
The interviewers bugged him for a while as to why the relationship ended, again and again. Zac just ignored them. After the interviews, it was time to meet fans.
Thousands of fans were waiting outside the set location to see Zac Octavia. The fans were hyper and were crying and screaming to get a glimpse of Zac. Zac,the humble person he is,goes towards the crowd, and says hi to them and shakes hands with those who were lucky and some took pictures of themselves with him. Some took autographs and some were just content seeing him smile and hug him.
Zac took time for his fans, he was a dedicated actor and a humble human being. His life was literally falling apart, he had no idea where to go but he remained calm,polite and grounded.
He is not the average guy you meet out there, he is one of a kind. A person with a huge heart and kind intentions. Any girl would be lucky to have him in her life because he just gets you.he understands you without even telling him so.

Twinkling eyes,sorrows beneath,
Sparkling charm and no deceit,
Kind is what they call him,
But they should call him love.

For love, it is unconditional,
So is his love
Which is why I fell for you hard,
Not trying to forget, just trying to heal the wounded heart.

Sadness may make you weak
But holding it in only makes you feel
Like you lost control of your own life
Trying to remember how to smile.

Your face was not what I fell in love with,
It was your smile and then it was your laugh,
Then from your crinkles by your eyes
To your kindest warming heart.

Trust me, I've been through pain
They say pain demands to be felt
But what I felt was above pain,
I think it was love.

I close my eyes to forget you,
I open my eyes to not to see you
when my are closed,just tell me
That you love me so that I can die in peace.

Holding on to you is never a chance,
It's a choice that I'm quite sure about
But there is one thing I fret
What if fate chose something else instead?

I'm on my verge to lose all my senses,
Thinking about you numbs my mind,
How many of us have the real chances
To fall for the mind and stay for the smile.

Indicating you that I love you is a game of fate
Prejudice is not my style
I need to have my guts to say
I love you, please be mine.

I still miss how your smile lightens up the whole room,
How your innocence makes me go weak in the knees,
How your love stole my heart forever
And the forever remained as an always.

Your blue-grey eyes, your thick eyebrows,
Your smooth skin and your visible veins,
Your beautiful smile and your lovely hands,
These little things are the precious first hand moments that I remember.

Just find me here in my lonely world,
Where voices don't make any sense to the words,
Where the loneliness tried to get rid of me
Because believe me, my love,maybe even I'd never love me.