Chapter-63

"So...the wedding... " said Grace excited and nervous.

"How do you want your wedding to be like? " asked the organiser, Melissa.

Grace looked at Zac for any suggestions.

"Anything that she wants " said Zac smiling.

"I want you to have a say in it.this is our wedding. " says Grace looking at Zac.

He looks at her with a warm grin.

"I want to keep it a little extravagant " said Zac admitting.

"Okay... " said Grace smiling.

"I want a white theme. Something that speaks about the serenity of the ceremony and something.... Something that glistens love and warmth " explained Zac.

Grace just looked at Zac in awe. She couldn't believe how much he loves to plan the wedding.

"We'll create only the best for your wedding,Mr.Octavia. Only the best" says Melissa.

"Great " said Zac politely.

After the little meeting, Grace and Zac drove to Mark's house where they were supposed to meet Meg and select the wedding invitation templates.

Zac opened the door for Grace. She got inside the car and put on the seat belt and Zac too got inside the car.

He started driving. He had this beautiful spark in his eyes. He was so relived and happy to spend the rest of his life with Grace.

"I really loved how you pictured our wedding. " says Grace looking at Zac.

"It's something I thought of...I was actually going to let you choose but since you asked me, I had to say it" explained Zac.

"You don't have to explain. I understand. " says Grace sweetly.

"Where are we going now? " asked Grace.

"Mark's place... To choose the wedding invitations " said Zac.
Grace nodded in agreement and smiled.

They reached Mark's house and knocked the door.

Meg opens the door, her neck bent sideways as she was talking to someone on the phone land her hand holding invitations. A pen slopped between the crease of her ear, she looked like she was busy organizing everything for the wedding and she was.

"Wow! Look at my bridesmaid " said Grace smiling

"Yeah yeah your bridesmaid is busy organising your wedding " said Meg smiling and looking at Grace.

"Zac,I want both of you to pick an invitation and fix a date for the wedding. I will send the dates to your organizer. And yeah... Your manager called,Zac... should I tell her to freeze the dates and make the news public? " asked Meg.

She was really busy with everything. It was a huge responsibility. She looked like a walking calculator.

"Sure, yes" said Zac smiling.

Mark pulled out the invitation templates out of a bag. He lay those on the table. He was still on the phone talking to the catering services and wedding organizers.

Zac and Grace looked at each other and looked back at both Mark and Meg.

Mark looks at Meg. Meg looks back at Mark. she rolls her eyes and turns around, continuing to talk on phone.
Mark stopped looking at Meg and looked at Grace.

He then looked at Grace's diamond on her hand. He brushed his own thoughts and mentally slapped himself for thinking about his feelings for Grace, bride-to-be.

Mark looked at Grace and thought how lucky Zac must have been to have someone like Grace in his life as his wife. He soon brushed off the thoughts as he was caught staring by Zac.

"Grace, why don't you go pour all of us a fresh glass of juice? " asked Zac intently but still focusing on Mark without blinking. Anger pushing beyond limits in Zac's mind.

"Sure " says Grace with a smile and walks into the kitchen.

"What the fuck was that? " asked Zac looking at Mark right into his eyes, slitting all his layers apart.

"What are you talking about? " Mark acted dumb.

"Oh,you know exactly what I'm talking about " answered Zac sharpish.

"Fine.. I'm sorry. It will take time for me to ingest everything that's happening " said Mark honestly.

"Man,I get it that you like her but you have to lose it because it will affect our friendship and I don't want to lose a friend like you. You need to understand that she's going to be my wife soon and there's nothing you can change about that " explained Zac genuinely but seriously.

"Agreed. I know this is not okay. But I think it's going to take a while for me to forget my feelings for her" said Mark looking at ground.

"Mark has feelings for who?" asked Grace, walking towards them with a tray full of glasses and juice filled in them.

Her face expressing doubt and anticipation.

"Um...we- y-" mumbled Zac fidgeting around.

"For a woman, Grace...I loved her really bad and I fell for her without me even knowing it.she don't know that I love her and she's madly in love with someone else. But I don't want to sabotage her relationship "explained Mark looking at Grace.

"she's not in love with anyone, Mark " says Grace smiling and patting Mark's shoulder.

"What?! " exclaimed both Zac and Mark in unison.

They were quite shocked and startled as to what Grace said.

"you're talking about Meg,right? " asked Grace confirming.

Zac and Mark sighed in Relief.

Grace had no idea what was happening but she was trying to contribute and make people around her happy.

"You guys talking about me?" asked Meg walking towards them, ending her phone call and throwing the phone on the couch.

All of them were silent.
Each of them had a different idea of the actual conversation and it was quite awkward.

Mark and Zac of all, were shocked the most.

"What were you guys talking about? " asked Meg looking at all three of them.

Their expressions were priceless and their faces carried many expressions from which Meg couldn't make out any.

"You guys gonna tell me or not?" asked Meg in a demanding voice.

"I'll explain that to you later " said Zac smiling.

They all sighed in Relief but Grace had no idea. She just sat down and lost herself in picking the perfect wedding card for the wedding.