Chapter 3

Grace is a sophomore at college. Poetry was her favorite and fiction always has been her favorite subject to work on. For some reason she liked to believe in the impossible. She was an eternal optimist but is grounded to reality. She was smart and efficient.
"Beep Beep Beep" her alarm rang. Grace woke up and opened the Window which was beside her bed. It was 6 in the morning and she saw that it was raining and soon realized that it was a Monday too. She jumped out of her bed and went to her wash room. Brushed her teeth,combed her hair. Came back into her room and tied her shoes. she was wearing her work out sweats and she'd put on her ear plugs and went for a good morning jog.
Around 7 she came back home and was welcomed by her dad,Charlie. "Good morning, Sweety " her dad said. "good morning, dad" replied Grace. They spoke for a few brief minutes about the weather, the lawn,and the plans for their day. Soon were interrupted by Grace's mom,Kate. She hugged them and rushed to her room. She took a bath,changed clothes. She wore a black jeans and a simple formal ash-blue shirt and a black jacket over it. she put on her shoes,took her keys and started her way to college. This is how usually Grace starts her day.

Zac was a famous A-list actor. He Kept himself busy with his hectic busy schedule,meetings,parties, etc. He liked that he was keeping himself occupied. His day starts something like this. He wakes,goes to gym, comes back,takes a bath,goes to work,comes back home,takes a bath,goes to a party or to a friend's place, comes back to his place and sleeps. Pretty simple. He liked that he was a busy person.His lifestyle was pretty simple.