Chapter-33

Mark and Meg, in the mean time were trying to get to the root of Zac's attacker. The investigator in the case,Ronaldo Thorns. 
Ronaldo: I have found some evidence regarding this culprit.  This man's name is Alex Cruxe...he is-
Meg: Grace's ex boyfriend.
Mark: you know this guy?
Meg: Of course I do.
Ronaldo: Okay Grace, you have to tell me everything that you know about this person in full detail,you understand? 
Meg: Yes,I do.
Ronaldo: C'mon, this way...
Ronaldo takes Meg into the investigation room and starts asking questions and queries about Alex. While Meg had some personal, one-to-one details about Alex. Ronaldo had some track record about Alex.
Ronaldo: He has a criminal record of smuggling drugs and shooting a guy, named Chad....wait a minute.... Yeah.... Chad John and some other guys.
Meg:He shot Chad?
Ronaldo: You know Chad? 
Meg: He's my ex boyfriend. 
Ronaldo:Tell me everything you know about Alex Cruxe, Meg.
Meg:Well..he...was a very sweet guy. At least he seemed to be one. He was very quiet,very reserved.he didn't speak to anyone except with Grace. He was pretty mad when Grace broke up with him when he was abusive to her.
Ronaldo:Abusive?
Meg:verbally abusive
Ronaldo :Okay...
Meg:He really shot Chad?  How's Chad doing? 
Ronaldo: He was shot on his arm. Why did you break up with Chad? Did he have a history of abuse too?
Meg:No no,not at all. We broke up because of personal reasons. 
Ronaldo:What kind of a guy is Chad?
Meg:Um...well...he is very straight forward. Very black and white kind of person, you know what I mean? 
Ronaldo :yeah...keep going...
Meg :He'd never hurt a bee. He is... Quite sensitive.  Never disrespectful of others while Alex didn't care about anyone but himself and his family.
Ronaldo:Tell me something, if you knew that Alex was a bad person, why didn't you warn Grace? 
Meg:I did. Of course I did. She didn't listen. She was... Well...
Ronaldo:She was what? 
Meg:She was in love with him. With the wrong person which almost caused our(Grace and Meg's) friendship. 
Ronaldo:Okay...describe Alex in one word.
Meg:Vengeful.
Ronaldo:That's more than enough for me to work on,Meg. Thank you for giving me your valuable time.
Meg:Thank you, no problem.

Ronaldo was kinda surprised by all the evidence that he was getting from Meg. The case,according to him,is becoming more interesting.

Ronaldo: We're tracking this Alex. Chad is under investigation.  Alex's next move is to attack Zac,once more.
Meg: Oh,no!
Ronaldo: Where is Zac,anyway?  I haven't seen him since he was discharged from hospital.
Meg; He's on a little vacation with Grace.  He'll be in town after  few days.
Ronaldo : Warn him to be careful. 
Meg: Yeah....Can I ask you something? 
Ronaldo: go ahead.
Meg: Do you know how he may attack Zac this time?  I mean,we want to keep him safe.
Ronaldo :We're working on that.  As soon as we get the reports, we'll contact you.
Meg :Okay... Thank you.

The investigation was over and Ronaldo found enough evidence to catch the culprit red handedly. 
Meg left the room, Mark was waiting outside for her.

Meg was really shocked and upset over all the news she heard. Alex shooting Chad. Alex attacking Zac,this was driving her insane. She wanted to just save Zac from it,but mostly, she wanted to save Grace, her bestfriend from danger. She knows what could happen to Grace if something ever happened to Zac,again.

Mark:Okay... You don't look pleasant.
Meg:the culprit is Grace's ex boyfriend, the one I told you about...
Mark: the one who threatened to kill her? That guy?
Meg:Yeah... He is trying to kill Zac to to get a revenge on Grace,somehow.

Mark:What the....

Meg: He even Shot my ex boyfriend, Chad. He's hospitalized.
Mark:Shit!
Meg: We have to tell them about this. Call them.
Mark: Yes, hold on...

Mark tries to reach Zac, but his phone was switched off. He then tries calling Grace but her phone is in answering-machine mode.  he didn't want to tell her the news through a message... So,he just said, call me ASAP.

"and then,I was going to the concert.  I was put next to 3 monster babies who were just out of hell and were ready to creep the life out of me" explains Zac about an incident that happened to him when he was a teen.
"One to my left,one to my right, one directly behind me.....I was surrounded by foetus objects" continued Zac.
Grace just kept laughing at how Zac was explaining the whole situation with a funny expression.
"Freakin' bodily fluids were just waiting to explode....I think in those kind of situations, it's only human nature to just hate them" says Zac.
Grace was laughing so hard she spill her water on her dress.
"So...do you hate kids?" asks Grace
"No I don't.  I don't like other's kids. Maybe I'll like.... Ours" says Zac looking at Grace.
Grace just smiles in response.
"Do you want kids?" asks Zac
"Yeah.... Someday I do want " says Grace
"How many? " asks Zac
"Um....I don't know.... 3 maybe?" says Grace
"3?" asks Zac
"yep!" says Grace
"Okay... " says Zac.