Chapter 25-The Date

As Grace jumps... Zac jumps after her.

Holding her body tightly towards his. They look into each other's eyes as Gravity pulls them down.

They didn't care about falling down. They were only bothered about one thing. What if something happens to the other half of them.

Zac didn't expect her to jump for him. He knew she loved him.But he didn't know that she'd fight her fears to prove her love for him. She trusted him with her life. He understood that. Just the he trusted her with his life.

He lost himself in her aura of strength for love. He never felt the excitement run through each and every cell of his body like this, ever before. He just looked at her. She was looking at him. They're weren't just looking at each other. They were sending each other some unspoken, unspeakable and unexplainable emotions through eyes. That is an expression of love. They fell.Hard. For each other.

The rope was like only 90-100 feet long. So,after that, it suddenly held them tight in the middle of nowhere.
They were suddenly distracted by the rope and laughed at each other. They were stuck.
After being stuck there for like 10 minutes.... The guards around the "Pearl " brought an escort team to pull them up and bring them to their cars safely.

Everything was totally spontaneous. Grace loved how she found her strength in him.he loved how she trusted him in the blink of an eye. No one would do that for anyone but Grace did. For him. For her Zac. They also discovered their zest for life. Zac and Grace both had a passion for life and love. They blended well like water and milk.
He was the flesh,she was the blood.