Chapter-41

Grace ran away from Zac's place as soon as she was done talking with Zac and Kate. She started her car and drove to The Pearl.  She drove as fast as she could.  She couldn't live in a world where he didn't remember her. She didn't have any strength, she had no hope. She knew this was it and dying was the only way to end the pain and suffering.  But before she went to The Pearl. She stopped near a church. She parked her car. She walked inside the church crying her heart out silently. 
The church was empty and no one was there. She ran towards the cross and saw The Christ. She cried out loud this time, she was angry at God. She fell on her knees and cried harder.
"I trusted you....and all you did was to hurt him and erased me out of his life.... You say 'you get what you give'
I gave love...why didn't I get it back? " she confronted God. 
"What is my fault?......Why did you do this?" she asked and cried harder

"But whatever.  I'm fine with whatever you're doing to me. But he is a good human.  Don't play your twisted games with him. Please please please, take good care of him. He needs you.....now more than ever. Help him heal....... Help him find love.......Help him be happy..... Always protect him. Protect him like I'd protect him" says Grace joining her hands towards God and opened her eyes with her pain-swollen eyes and writhing heart. She stood up and walked out of the church. She started her car and drove fast towards The Pearl. She drove towards the same mountain that Zac asked her to come on that morning where he asked her to jump.  She parked her car and walked towards the edge of the mountain.
"Zac...I love you " she said to herself as the last tear rolled out of her eye and she jumped......

"NO!" Screamed a voice behind her as she jumped.
Zac too jumped after her and held her hand first,tightly and held her body tightly against his.
He had flashes of jumping off of the same cliff and remembered every memory in flashes.~~~~~~~~~"do you trust me?" ~~~~~~~~"Yes.....I do...."~~~~~~~~~

Grace was crying and didn't even see who held her. She heard the voice but couldn't recognize it because she jumped even before she heard it right.

Zac remembered everything.  He remembered everything now better than ever. But soon reality hit him and saw that Grace was in his arms and looked like she was about to die. 

Grace left herself at God's mercy and jumped. Grace was unconscious. Zac held her tightly.  The Pearl 's crew saw them and immediately called the teams to save them. Zac held Grace with one hand and held a tree like trunk with another and was trying to balance. He kept saying out loud.
" GRACE! LOOK AT ME BABY. I'M HERE. I'M RIGHT HERE. PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES.I BEG YOU."says Zac. He knew he'd hold on to her to his last breath or die with her. He loved her, he felt all kinds of emotions hitting him at that vulnerable position.  He felt guilty, lost,misunderstood, loved, hated himself for forgetting Grace,and all sorts of things.

The teams immediately came to rescue them with a helicopter and put them safely on the ground near Grace's car and warned them not to repeat this again.
Grace was still unconscious. Zac held her in his arms and rested her in his car's back seat. He gave her a cushion to rest her head on. He cried out loud and hated himself to put Grace through all the trauma.

~~~~~~~~~~5 hours later ~~~~~~~~~~
"she is dealing with a lot of stress.probably depression and suicidal thoughts. Did something tragic happen?" asked the doctor.
"sort of... It's personal " says Zac.
"Well,I gave her an injection and she'll be conscious in a few minutes...don't put her through too much stress again " says Doctor and leaves the room.  Zac and his parents along with Meg, Mark and Grace's parents were in the room.
Grace was resting in Zac's bedroom. All of them hugged Zac and were glad that he remembered everything.Grace's dad wasn't too pleased with Zac. He didn't like Zac because he put his daughter through so much but all she did was love him and save him all along.

Grace was having a dream of Alex stabbing Zac and she couldn't move in the dream. She was Helpless in her dream. In reality she was crying out loud and tears were running down her cheeks and she kept saying "No no no no!  Please please.. Kill me kill me. Not him!"  out loud.
Zac held her hand gently and hugged her closely and warmly.  To that she opened her eyes.

Her eyes adjusting to the light and she opened her eyes slowly. She saw that she was in Zac's arms.