Chapter-31

"What are you talking about? " asks Grace looking at Zac.
"See,what I have done to you..." says Zac.
He steps closer and pulls her robe a little down to her shoulder and shows, how he bit her last night while he couldn't control himself.
He bit her on her neck and on her arm and the back of her shoulder just below the back of her back.
Grace just looks at herself and looks back at Zac, and smiles.
"I'm so sorry for doing this to you..." says Zac softly looking at her. He was really earnest and cute when he tries to tell something to Grace.
"Zac,that's okay..." says Grace trying to make him feel a bit better.
"No,it's not... " says Zac backing away from her.
She steps towards him and pulls off his robe, which falls down on the marble floor.
In the mirror, Zac could see all the bite marks Grace gave hit last night. She couldn't get enough of him and couldn't restrain herself from feeling his skin and when she was at her peak,she bit him too.
There were some bite marks around his neck, his torso,on his chest and some nail marks on his back. 
"If you think what you did was wrong then, what I did is wrong too" explains Grace looking at Zac.
"No no no, you didn't do anything wrong. Frankly, I quite enjoyed it" says Zac grinning.
"So did I,baby " says Grace and leans into his body. 
Zac smiles and looks into her eyes forgetting all the frets he had and lost himself in her eyes.
"last night.... It was unbelievably perfect " says Grace slowly stroking her fingers into his hair and pulling him towards her.
"mmhmm" moaned Zac.
"I can't imagine it getting any better than that.... It was so..." says Grace
"intense..." said Zac leaning down her chin and kissing her neck.
She moans and grabs his hair with one hand and rubs her hand down his chest slowly.
"and?" says Grace softly
"and full of passion " says Zac almost choked up and kissing her earlobe and biting it.
"and?" asks Grace
"Full of love " says Zac looking into her eyes.
She pulls his hair gently and he leans down her neck and gently plants kisses all the way through...
"and?" asks Grace wanting more of him and almost moans loudly
He stands straight and pushes her against the sink. He lifts her and puts her on the deck, he kisses her passionately and bites her lips.
"and?" asks Grace in between the kiss.
"enough talking " says Zac and pulls down her robe completely.
He was devoted to her and only her and explored her sensitive areas and made her go weak in the knees and she was going out of breath because of how intensely she was feeling everything he gave. 

After the hot few minutes, they both were really exhausted and hungry.
They freshened up and wore some cool cotton fabric clothes.  Grace wore her shortest shorts and Zac wore his blue shorts and a white shirt with sleeves half fold on his arms.
Grace wore a simple tank top over her shortest shorts, both white in color. She had a tan complexion which enhances her look further.
Grace sat on the chair beside kitchen table and Zac was making sandwiches for both of them.
"you like plain butter or peanut butter?" asks Zac while looking for butter in the fridge. 
"plain butter" said Grace " also, you have any fruit?" asks Grace looking through some interior design magazine before her.
"Yeah... I have strawberries, will that work? " asks Zac
"totally " says Grace sipping her apple juice. 
"you always cook?" asks Grace looking at Zac.
"Nah...my chef, Gustav does that for me. I learnt some recipes from Mom and experimented few myself " says Zac explaining.
"ooooh,creative!" compliments Grace.
"Thanks " says Zac chuckling.
"You like bananas? " asks Zac
"Explain bananas!" says Grace grinning at him walking towards him.
Zac smiles to himself and washes his hands.
"No,I mean... Do you like bananas in your breakfast? " asks Zac
"Yeah, I do..." says Grace sweetly.
"Can I help?  I feel bad for making you do this alone" says Grace looking at Zac
"No...I'm gonna make some sandwiches while you drink some fruit juice " says Zac "Also I'm making you your favorite fruit bowl" says Zac softly
"How do you know everything about me?" asks Grace
"I can't tell you that" said Zac
"Oh,please.... Pretty please " says Grace
"Why do you wanna know? " asks Zac
*stares at him blankly* "I don't know... I just wanna know who's telling you or how do you know so much about me?" asks Grace.
"Well,the other day,you fell asleep in my arms,while we were at your apartment, remember? " says Zac
"Uh-huh" says Grace sweetly
"Well,that night...your.... " paused Zac
"My?" asks Grace
"your dairy was on the lamp-side table" says Zac
"YOU READ MY PERSONAL JOURNAL? " asks Grace almost screaming like a kid.
"I was really really bored!" says Zac
"So,I found it. At first I thought it was kinda boring... " says Zac
"BORING?!?!?!??!?!!!!!!!! " Screamed Grace and playfully hits him on the arm with her magazine.
"Ow! Later it was interesting " says Zac laughing.
"THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING! " Screamed Grace.
"You know I can hear you even when you are not some loud?" says Zac playfully
"I AM MAD AT YOU BECAUSE YOU READ MY DIARY. WHO DOES THAT?!!?? " giggled Grace
"I did... You had a crush on me from the day you saved me?" asks Zac trying to mock her playfully
"OH GOD! SSSHHHHHHHHHH! " says Grace trying hide her face in her palms.
"He said he wanted to kiss me and I just melted instantly,just cool I mean really really cool" says Zac giggling.
"STAHP! JUST STOOOOOP!!!" exclaims Grace feeling embarrassed because now he knows everything, every single detail about her
"C'mon babe,that's alright.  If I ever you,I'd write the same way" says Zac trying to comfort her.
She hugs him and smiles.
"By the way,you really got wet when I kissed you that night? " says Zac trying to mock her again.
"I'm gonna throw up! " says Grace and walks away into the main room.
Zac just smiles widely and looks at Grace while she walks away slowly into the main room and jumps on the couch.