Chapter 26-The Fight

Zac takes Grace on a beautiful ride on the air balloon. He shows her certain landscapes and certain landmarks which denote a great significance about the beauty of those places. Zac loves traveling. He's been to so many countries and loves different cultures and the exotic foods there. While Grace didn't really travel a lot,she did have a wanderlust.
So,this small trip that Zac was taking Grace on,was a huge deal for Grace. Not because she gets to see places with him. But because he is taking her to these places and she gets to experience everyone single moment of it with Zac.
"the muffins are really delicious " says Grace looking at Zac cute-ly. Stuffing her mouth with one muffin and holding another one from the basket.
Zac chuckles looking at her and says "you eat like a baby "
Grace really does eat like a hungry baby,stuffing her mouth with muffin and drinking oreo shake because she couldn't swallow so much at once!
"Baby,the muffins are just for you... You can eat one at a time " says Zac looking at his adorable looking Grace.
"I'm soooooooooooooo hungry " says Grace looking at Zac cute-ly with her big brown eyes.
Zac loves seeing his girl eat food. Some guys might have an objection but Zac doesn't.
"babe, you have some cream on your upper lip" says Zac looking at Grace.
"Where? Here? " *points at her other side of her upper lip *
"No...let me..." says Zac.
He kisses her upper lip and brushes his lips against hers to remove the cream.
That was just another excuse for him to bring Grace closer to him. He loved kissing Grace.

Every kiss sends a message. Everyone kiss is special. Every kiss has a significance.

After their eternal kiss, Zac helps Grace to clean up her hands by giving her some towels from the basket.
She was enjoying her time in the air balloon. She was sipping her oreo shake and resting her head on Zac's chest facing the wind.
She closes her eyes and feels herself in the moment.
Zac holds her from behind and kisses the side of her forehead.
"Zac...I'm ready... " says Grace softly.
"For what? " asks Zac not understanding what she was referring to.
"I'm ready " says Grace hinting Zac.
Zac understood what she was talking about.
"But are you sure? " asks Zac looking at her with his Oh,so beautiful blue eyes.
"I just jumped off of a 300 ft high mountain for you,I cannot be more sure... " says Grace sweetly.
"Okay dear " says Zac softly holding her even fondly.
"Here we are..." says Zac.
A grey Audi S6 was waiting for them to arrive on the free green land.
"Is that your....Of course it's yours " says Grace.
Zac just smiles.
Zac turns down the hot air to land the balloon safely on the ground.
Grace tries to get out of the balloon by herself but stumbles.
Zac then holds her from behind "Careful, careful" says Zac and helps her out.
"Thank you " says Grace.

George stones, a personal assistant of Zac was waiting for them to arrive.
"Mr.Octavia, how was your trip so far? I hope there was no inconvenience " says George.
"It was fantastic! " says Zac looking At George and then looking back at Grace.
"Your car is waiting for you, Mr.Octavia."
"Yeah, let's get started " says Zac.
Grace and Zac walk towards his Car and Zac opens the car door for Grace and gets back to his driver's seat.
"Here we go..." says Zac.

The weather was quite different from that of city. The weather was cloudy,chilly and foggy. It was beautiful and romantic. Grace loves that kind of atmosphere. they drive over the golden bridge.

Zac was so happy to be spending all his time with Grace. He felt so good for actually having her in his life. He felt lucky.
After about 15-20 minutes of driving, Zac parks his car at a dock
The dock had the most luxurious and the most posh looking cruises of the country.
Grace undoes her seatbelt and asks staring at the cruises. "Which one is yours? ".
"All of them" says Zac and undoes his seatbelt and gets off of the car. He opens the door for Grace and they both walk towards the cruises. Grace was still looking at the cruises while Zac was talking to captain Harold Stones.
"What a wonderful pleasure to see you, Mr.Octavia, such a long time?! " exclaims Mr.Stones.
"Indeed. How are you? How's everything going? " asks Zac
"Pretty wonderful, Mr.Octavia " says Mr.Stones.
"If you may,who is that young lady you've brought here?" asks Mr.Stones.
"Oh,this is my girlfriend, Grace"

After a little Chat,Mr.Stones walks onto the Cruisé and talks with the crew.
"Which one?" asks Zac looking at Grace.
"Uh...what?" asked Grace suddenly breaking her focus from those cruises.
"Which one do you choose for our sail today? " asked Zac.
"Um...that one!" says Grace pointing at the most expensive, most luxurious and the most classy of all,The Queen.
"Oh,The Queen, perfect..... It's my personal favorite ".

"Which one are we taking today,sir?" asks Mr.Stones.
"The Queen for my Queen, Mr.Stones " says Zac enthusiastically.
Grace looks at the ground. Suddenly, there was no expression on her face. She looked disappointed, she didn't look happy. Zac saw her dull face.
"Babe,what's wrong? " asked Zac looking at Grace.
Grace didn't respond.
Before Zac could say anything else,they were interrupted by the crew members to board the Cruisé.
"After you... " said Zac asking Grace to take the lead.
Zac followed Grace and boarded the Cruisé.
Grace was silent. Zac understands if Grace is silent because if she's happy or if she's sad. He clearly understood this was the silence caused by some unknown sadness within Grace.
Grace walks slowly towards the edge of the Cruisé and looks down into the sea. Zac was behind her,following her. Zac just looked at how beautiful she looked in that light with the background of sea.

"How's this going to work,Zac?" asked Grace still looking into the sea.

"What do you mean?" asks Zac. Confused as to not understanding what she meant.

"you and I, how are things going to work? " asks Grace looking back at Zac by her shoulder.

Zac was hurt be how she ripped apart us and we into you and I. Suddenly, their relationship was just a thing.
Zac controlled himself.

"Where's this coming from Grace? " asks Zac looking at Grace with an unknown fear in his heart.

"How many girls have you brought here?" asks Grace looking at the sea.

"Why Are you saying this?" asks Zac feeling his heart being shattered.
"you're rich,filthy rich,Handsome, and an actor... Obviously, you must have banged everyone girl you wanted. I'm just gonna be one of those girls, aren't I? " asked Grace.
"That is what you think of me as? Just another fuckboy who just bathes in vagina? " demands Zac.
Grace just sighs looking at the wood flooring.
"Why are you doing this, Grace? You know I love you... " tears up Zac.