Chapter 30

Zac controls his thirst  as soon as he hears her words "I'm ready".
He steps towards her and holds her waist slowly feeling her skin through the thin fabric. He pulls her towards his chest roughly and she loves how he was a little controlling, in a sexy way.
She looked into his eyes with her innocent eyes and feels his hands lift her body in his arms and Zac takes her to the bedroom. 
He puts her down on the floor.  She was standing a bit nervously and biting her lower lip and squeezing her hands into her dress. Zac looked at her and saw how innocent and sexy she looked like that. He steps closer "Do you trust me? " asks Zac looking at her while sliding her hair from her neck to the back of her shoulder.
"y-yes" says Grace softly, she was basically choking at this point because he was planting kisses from her forehead to her neck. She was crying because she was so happy, he never felt more emotionally close to anyone else,so he too shed tears while making love.  When the crying was over, they both were ready.
He knew he was gonna love every inch of her skin tonight. She knew that she'll be seeing a side of Zac that she has never seen before. He undressed her slowly while she was undressing him. In that dim light,they both made love and explored the passion that was waiting to explode. They both lost themselves from the pleasure they were giving and getting from each other.  He was trying to restrain himself but Grace couldn't wait anymore. She lost herself in each touch he gave her and he lost himself in her flushy looks. They both loved to see each other in their most vulnerable state yet found strength in each other's arms. It was a night full of passion between two lovers,who loved each other to the core and couldn't get enough of each other.
Everything was romantic and erotic just like they both wanted it to be.

After several hours of a wonderful night of pure love-making, Morning arrived.
Grace woke up to the rays of sunlight from the Window and the fresh breeze from the French windows. Zac was sleeping beside her looking calm.
She opened her eyes like a new born butterfly and recalled everything that happened last night like flashes.
She blushed to herself and saw Zac was already staring at her. He, with his most beautiful gorgeous eyes, looked at her so pleasingly that she felt like she was at home.
"Morning... " says Zac softly
Grace suddenly shifts her focus from her thoughts to him. She looks at him like a baby and smiles. "Good morning... " says Grace sweetly.
They both were still naked under the white sheets.
She turns the other way to see the waves. Zac rests his head on her shoulder and looks at the waves with her.
"This feels good" says Zac looking at Grace.
Grace just smiles in response closing her eyes.
He pulls her even closer to his body and turns her face towards his.
"I love you so much " says Grace looking into his eyes.
"I love you more... " says Zac, with that, he starts making love to her again and they both make love to each other for the next eternal.

After all the love making, they feel exhausted for then and collapse into each other after every intense peak of their love-making.
Zac puts his arms on Grace and rests his head on Grace's chest and falls asleep. She played with his messy hair for a while and fell asleep like that.
After that,Grace wakes up to the sound of waves and sunlight beaming through the windows and curtains dancing to the fresh wind.
She realizes that Zac was not beside her.
She wakes up and finds a bath-robe and goes into the bathroom. 
Grace looks at herself in the mirror and smiles at her reflection.  That hole she felt deep inside her heart was healed because of Zac. She was her happiest self when she was with Zac and somehow she felt good about herself for choosing him as her partner for life.
She closed her eyes for a moment and she recalled what happened last night. There was so much passion that Zac really loved her and buried his face in her neck when he was at his peak and started to moan. She buried her face in his chest. His peak was so intense that he bit her neck which intensified her peak. She loved how much he wanted her.
"I'm really sorry about what happened last night... " says Zac, who was standing behind her looking at Grace in the mirror.  He was feeling guilty.

Grace suddenly breaks her thoughts and opens her eyes to see Zac with a guilty look on his face.
"What?" asks Grace looking at him into mirror and turns around to face him.