Chapter- 35

By the time Grace and zac got to Grace's apartment it was evening...they both were tired and took showers and cuddled for a while and fell asleep. 

While Meg and Mark were on a date that evening and were having fun talking about a lot of stuff from their childhood to their awkwad cringe-worthy past times, they were having a good laugh and loved each other's company. AThey were at a Cafe and were having some coffee and snacks for the evening.

Meg: I really like you

Mark: I really like you too.. 

Meg: When i was a kid...I had this globe with me...it had a half heart in it and when you'd shake it, it would sparkle and play "claire de lune"....It was beautiful...just like tonight!

Mark: That sounds wonderful! But...that's a half heart?

Meg: The other half is waiting out there for it to be found! 

Mark: I honestly have never been in love before....I've been in relationships but...somehow... I was not feeling "close" with them...you know what i mean?

Meg: Yeah i do...

Mark: But with you...I feel like i'm falling... Really hard....really deep... 

Meg: Don't! Don't say that! 

Mark: But why? 

Meg: You don't know anything about me or my past...

Mark: Well...then enlighten me.... 

Meg: You really don't wanna know...it's a long story...

Mark: It's a good thing i love stories and your voice....so i can listen to you all day!

Meg just smiles and suddenly tears run down her eyes... She was feeling happy because she finally found someone she can really be herself with but was sad because she was too afraid to open up! 

" what is it,Meg?" asks Mark, he couldn't see Meg sad... 

" I have loved someone before more than anything else... "says Meg

"Is this about Chad?" asks Mark wanting to make sure.

"yes...We met 3 years ago...He was everything i wanted. We even planned to get married this summer but..." broke off Meg 

"but?' asks Mark

"But he....he said he didn't feel about us the same way anymore...he called the engagement off...he...is now engaged to a senior in our college and they're gonna be marrying....-" before meg could continue, Mark interrupted her. 

"What the hell? you guys were engaged?! Now he just moved on? " asks Mark in utter disbelief

"Yes...Best part... He is gonna be marrying her on my birthday" says Meg swallowing a huge lump in her throat, but was of no use...tears wouldn't stop rolling out of her eyes. 

Mark just held her hand and patted her head with another hand.

"It's a good thing it happened, you know?" says Mark

"What are you saying? I loved him..." says Meg

"See, you don't want to spend the rest of your life with someone who is not sure about you... Do you really think you'd be happy with someone like him?" asks Mark.

"No..." says Meg in agreement.

"So,there you go..." says Mark and sips on his coffee.

Meg realized how foolish she was being about everything. She just smiled at her own foolsihness. She had red eyes from crying, red nose from cold outside and tear-swept patchy cheeks and swollen lips because of ipping on the hot coffee

"you look beautiful" says Mark

"Yeah, i look like hell of a mess" says Meg

Mark chuckles and smiles at her, looking deep into her eyes. 

"I want you to know that...I...really really...love you" says Mark

Meg just stares at him with her swollen eyes and smiles.

"I really love you too...but isn't this all going too fast?" asks Meg

"Sometimes...speed is good." says Mark.

Meg just smiles.

They hug each other in the cafe for a while and whisper little sweet nothings to each other. 

Not all realationships are bound by fate....some relationships aare man-made and tailored by ourselves. Even the strongest relationships can fall apart if there is no strong foundation. that foundation is honesty and trust. Two little things that go hand in hand and can make our life smoother and make life a living heaven. Zac and Grace have although met because of fate's game...they built a strong foundation that is more than wnough for a lasting relationship.Meg and Mark, these two have created a relationship by themselves. Fate had no plan for these two yet these two met and understood each other and accepted each other for what they are. Isn't that what we all want at the end of the day?  Love is both a boon and a curse.... it's really upto us which one we choose to live with. 

Zac and Grace were cuddling on the bed... 

Zac: Did you like our little trip?

Grace: It was unbelievable....It was extraordinary.

Zac: What was the best part about the trip,you think? 

Grace: Um...getting to know you of course... now, what about you? 

Zac: loving you...

Grace just stares into his eys and fell harder for him. 

"I love you..." says Grace and snuggles into his chest. 

He hugs her harder but gently and kisses her on her forehead. 

"I love you..." says Zac.

Grace kisses him and  pulls him closer to her body and  hugs him. 

"Let me love you..." says Grace to which Zac just nods...

She kisses him and makes love to him all night long . She loves him tenderly, 

caressing his sweet fragile heart with every kiss she gives to him.

" I don't know what would happen to me, if you weren't there" says Zac looking into Grace's eyes.

"I would still save you somehow!" says Grace in her husky voice.

"Everytime i say that you have a different answer" says Zac

"In every answer of mine...you're saved. That is all i want." says Grace.

"What do you want?" asks Zac

"You..." says Grace leaving a tear roll down her left eye while she rested her head on His chest and he felt her tear touch him.

Grace and Zac fall asleep like that in each other's arms and were lost in the beauty of that cold night. 

Meg and Mark drove to Meg's house. They both had some food and slept beside each other,hugging. 

This was the night of love. A sweet love. A tender love. A fragile love. A stronger love. A love that is magical.