Chapter-36

It was a Monday. The sunny Monday that Grace loves. She woke up next to Zac, feeling loved and happy. She kissed him on his cheek while he still was sleeping peacefully like a baby. She got out of the bed and pulled the curtains to invite the sunlight into the room. She saw Zac in that light . Oh,how beautiful he looked she thought and smiled to herself. She went inside her bathroom and quickly brushed her teeth and combed her long brown hair. She took a bath and walked into the bedroom where Zac was still sleeping. She took off her towel and was looking for something good in the closet. That's when Zac opened his eyes..
"Hey beautiful" He said in a sleepy voice.
"OH MY GOD!!!! " Screamed Grace in panic.
She immediately took the towel from the floor and wrapped it around her.
Gosh! You scared me!" says Grace breathing slowly.
"I'm sor-......no I'm not sorry " says Zac with a little smirk on his face.
"You should be... " says Grace smiling back and turns around to look for her clothes in the closet.
She finds a fresh pair of jeans and a Lenin grey Shirt.
"Don't you have work today? " asks Grace looking at Zac.
Zac was trying to get out of the bed and cover his lower half because he was naked.
He then comes closer to Grace and hugs her. He kisses her upper lip and kisses her cheek.
"Babe... No! I have college today,remember? " says Grace trying to control herself.
"Oh...yeah.... I remember that." says Zac in a husky voice , almost whispers.
"I made you breakfast... Go have it" says Grace sweetly.
Zac nods and gleams with smiles like little kid and hugs her and kisses her on her forehead.
"I love you " says Grace
"I love you more... " says Zac in response
"I love you the most" say Grace and Zac in unison.
They smile at each other. Zac goes into the kitchen.
Grace then throws the towel away and wears her jeans and shirt.
She matched the dress with a rose gold watch and wore white sneakers.
She was packing her bag with some books and papers that she needed.
"Yup! I'm ready... " she says to herself and closes the bedroom's door behind her and walks into the main room with the school-bag in her hand.
"Hey baby!" says Grace kissing Zac on his cheek and sitting beside him on the chair. She grabs some apple juice that was in the bottle, on the table and pours it into her glass.
"Grace...thank you for the breakfast... It's amazing " says Zac sipping some fruit juice from his glass.
"No problem " says Grace and smiles.
"So? What are your plans today?" asks Zac looking at Grace.
"Um...I have to submit some project-works to the professor. I have an essay due and I'm still working on that. I have to meet you at 5'o' clock in the evening. " says Grace smiling.
"That's a handful!" says Zac and smiles.
"What about you? " asks Grace
"You know... Routine stuff. I have to go to the set of my new movie, need to attend couple of meetings followed by an interview, hit the gym and then I get to meet you at '5'" says Zac softly holding Grace's hand.
Grace just smiles sweetly in response and then finishes her drink.
"Oh,well....I have to go to now. See you later,boyfriend!" says Grace
"Be a good kid" says Zac smiling at Grace.
"Gosh! You sound just like my dad!" says Grace.
Grace checks her bag for one last time. Takes her keys and grabs her phone.
"Bye bebo" says Grace and closes the door behind her.
"See you... " says Zac softly.

At the college, it was a whole new level of experience for Grace. Thanks to the paparazzi, she was famous all over the country now. Everyone knows her face. As she parked her car on the ground, everyone just stared at her like she was some kind of mesmerizing alien.
Some even said it out loud that she was "Zac Octavia's girlfriend".
While some stares were because of amuse. One stare was out of jealousy. Alex Cruxe. He observed Grace from a far place,hiding behind a tree and silently observed the whole situation.
Grace was soon accompanied by some of her "fans" and later by Meg at the corridor .
"Whoa! Give the girl some place to breathe" said Meg loudly, all the girls got alert and left Grace alone.
Grace was so happy to see Meg again.
She literally jumped and ran to hug her.
"MEG!!!!!HOW ARE YOU???!! " Screamed Grace.
"I'M SO SO SO SO SO GOOOOOOD" said Meg in a funny way that made Grace laugh hard.
"Wow! That's fantastic!" says Grace
"Tell me everything about what happened between you and Mark" continued Grace.
"Well,you're the one dating the star.you need to tell me EV-E-RY-THING" says Meg.
Grace just smiles and blushes.
"Well,how was your little "private holiday" with Zac?" asks Meg trying to tease Grace.
"It was.....ahem....it was the time of my life" says Grace.
"Wow! You....you.... You look different" says Meg.
"I feel different" says Grace blushing, knowing what Meg meant.
"Did you sleep with him?" asks Meg out loud in curiosity.
Some people around them could hear what Meg said.
"Meg! Shut up! Just shut up!" says Grace in embarrassment and drags her to the lockers corridor.
"He took me to golden gate in a huge Air balloon and took me to a private island in a cruise" says Grace in a giggling manner.
"Calm down there, kiddo.You're taking things like way too fast. Are you sure? Is he sure?" asks Meg.
"He named that island "Grace", meg" says Grace softly.
"Man,he must really love you." says Meg feeling good for Grace.
"Yeah... He... Is amazing " says Grace blushing, looking at the ground.
The bell rings and everyone was getting to their classes.
"See me in the ground after the class" says Grace and waves bye.
Meg nods and walks towards her class. Grace walks towards.

Meanwhile, Zac was in the middle of an interview. The interviewer was the same woman that witnessed Grace saving Zac, on that night.

Interviewer: So,Zac! How are you?
Zac:I'm good. I'm good. How are you?
Interviewer:Great! So,shall we start?
Zac:Sure...

After asking him a bunch of questions about his movies, she gets right to the part where Grace saved him.
Interviewer:So,Zac...we have a picture of a woman who was with you at the airport, in your cruise ship and you guys were on a little vacation... Who is she?
Zac:Um...yeah... Few weeks ago...I was in a very bad accident as you guys know, and she was the one who saved me from that accident.
Interviewer:Did she?
Zac: Yes she did.
Interviewer:Did you thank her?
Zac:Yes yes...I have. But no amount of gratitude will be ever equal to the help that she offered me that night.
Interviewer: helped you? How did she help you?
Zac:Well, she saved me from that Accident and drove me to hospital, she even donated her blood to me...she is an angel.
Interviewer:She sounds like one too. It's so hard to find people who are that genuinely nice.
Zac:Yeah...She's just... She's just... Wow... I can't even find the right words to describe how good she is and how sweet she is.
Interviewer:How old is she?
Zac:She's like 20-21
Interviewer: and you are 26 now?
Zac:*laughs* yeah...
Interviewer:we have an another picture of you two kissing on the pearl mount. Explain that?
Zac:Um...what can I say...*blushes* I'm in love with her.
Interviewer:So you guys are in relationship?
Zac:Yes we are. I'm more happy than ever.
Interviewer:That is good. Thank you so much for your time, Zac.
Zac:Thank you so much.

Rest of the people around the set over heard the interview and and thought how lucky Zac was to have Grace.

A tall African guy, who was working as a technician on the set said "Damn! That woman must be really good because I haven't met a person who has done something like that for someone, good lord, she's an angel!" to another white bald guy, who was standing next to him.
That bald guy nods and agrees.
Everyone on the set were very mesmerized by how Grace was. How nice she was to a complete total stranger,in the middle of nowhere.

It was around 4 now. The college was done. Grace was calling Meg because she said she'd be there at the ground but she wasn't. Grace was at the ground and no one was there.

"Hey,Meg! You asked me to come to the ground. I'm here. Where are you? " said Grace to Meg's answering machine.

Just then Grace felt a sharp and painful hit on the back of her head. She immediately lost consciousness and fell on to the ground.