Big long Author's note

Ok, so after having a week off I've gotten a lot more ideas and things that I think I can throw into Tara's story adding on to the things that need to be redone, made longer, or altered.

First of all, I am working on getting another chappy up, hopefully sometime this week after I finish unpacking.

Secondly, I'm also working on a trailer for tara's story which is going to be really cool, so stay tuned for that.

And thirdly, there's might be some changes in the first few chapters to make the transition into the second climax more gradual instead of it suddenly being there like BAM!

Plus, I would also like to know what you might think of adding (after i finish the book) a couple chapters for before the beginning to get more of a feel for how Tara and Conner got to where they were for the original first chapter.

Another thing is that i'm also going to be rediting the whole book to take it out of the Twilight scene for prepping it in order for a possibility of publushing but that will not be put on here, but it will take a lot of work which is why I may be uploading more slowly. due to this dramatic change, I am going to want to write a sequal, but it may be difficult to post on here since it will be based off of the majorly edited (non-Twilight version) and not the version posted here so thus I mights have to write it to different ways in order to post it on here and have it make sense but still have a differen version for publishing.

basically, it'll be one big mess which is why I'm debating putting one on here at all.

So, leave a comment on what you think about these things and thanks for being so patient on the making of this book! The next chapter will be up as soon as I can finsh it! :)

Lts of love, Blitzluver