✧ Eijun Sawamura x Reader ➀

* ✫ ❚ -ˋˏ✦ˎˊ- ❚ ✫ *

T r a d u c e

You made your way through the hallway, heading towards your classroom. Oh, why does it have to be so agonizingly far from the entrance of the school? If only teleportation is real, you'd probably waste all resources just to attain that.

Back to reality, you ignored the way the girls you passed by watch you like prey and how they'll whisper behind your back once you're out of earshot. This was the usual so you already knew that you were the topic of their conversation but that doesn't really matter to you.

"She's so pretentious!" you heard one girl say.

"I bet she's actual shit in and out," the other girl remarked, scoffing.

After a string of their uncolorful compliments that they sent your way, you decided to block their words in your mind.

Finally, after walking so far, you arrived at your classroom, sliding the door open and closed it upon getting inside. You ignored every insult they barked outside and this time, each of your female classmates wasn't an exception as they took a glance at your appearance and ignored you altogether.

You didn't care, of course, you liked to pretend they don't exist either. Upon sitting down on your seat, you looked at your phone to check the time, turns out, you're thirty minutes early. What did you eat this morning that made you go to school at this ungodly hour? Geez.

It was just a year ago when you transferred to Seidou in the middle of the school year. Of course, just as usual, there was already a circle of friends that had formed, hence that made you excluded from the rest of your class, not that you mind.

Still, you were someone who never minces her words so girls grew to dislike you to the point of ignoring your existence as well as throwing some uncomplimentary words your way. But that didn't matter to you as you made a few friends that were real. As well as for that, you managed to be popular with the male students, earning the girl population's envy, and yeah, you get the deal. Needless to say, you're also the top of the class, so fancy, do you agree?

Here you are, peacefully relaxing in your seat as you dug your bag for your earphones.

"Yo, (First Name)! Rare to see you this early, what's up?" Kanemaru asked you, taking the vacant seat in front of you.

After all, being a baseball team member means that their morning starts way too early.

You watched him as he yawned, your earphones neglected in your hands, "...I honestly have no idea," you admitted, shrugging. "I must have eaten something like one of Mario's mushrooms..."

He gave you a smile at your attempt to joke, "Anyway, did you hear those girls from—"

"Outside?" you completed, not meeting his gaze as you busied yourself untangling the earphone cords, "Sure, I did. Why?"

"And you're fine with it?"

"Fine with what?" This time, you looked up to him.

"They're insulting you, (First Name)," he awkwardly explained.

"Me?" you asked loudly, standing up from your seat just for that extra dramatic effect. "Those girls were talking about me?" you repeated steadily but sounding surprised as if you only found about it now. You said it loudly to make sure that everyone in the vicinity could hear you.

If the deity of dramatics could see you right now, they'd probably be in tears out of sheer pride in your acting skills.

At this point, Haruno, your only female friend walked towards you, followed by your other friend, Eijun Sawamura.