✧ Norifumi Kawakami x Reader ➀

* ✫ ❚ -ˋˏ✦ˎˊ- ❚ ✫ *

L e i s u r e

You saw the Sidearm pitcher doing umpteen pitches towards the net. There was no one other than him in the practicing room. Countless pitches being countless, you stopped him from pitching any longer.

"Nori-chaan, are you seriously trying to kill yourself? What about pacing? Let's rest now," you told him casually, leaning on the sliding door.

"(First Name)-chan! I— Don't tell anyone..."

"I won't. What kind of girlfriend will I be if I let my boyfriend be punished? Instead, I should be the one punishing you, no?" you said as you tilted your head, unaware of the other meaning of what you just said.

Later on, you dragged him to your room to watch anime which you were able to do without any protests.

At the present moment, you two are watching the anime Charlotte in your dorm room. You were in the last episode and to be rather truthful, you were on the verge of tears. The part was so heart-breaking and tear-jerking. Let's just say that you have a sweet spot for anime characters. Needless to say, you were wiping your falling tears using a tissue. Too engrossed with the screen, you failed to notice the dozing Kawakami beside you.

As the screen turned blank and black, signaling the end of the last episode, you faced your now sleeping boyfriend. "Nori-chan, Nori-chan?" you didn't notice him leaning on your shoulder. Maybe you felt him doing so but you were under the idea that he was still watching.

Smiling at the sleeping state of your boyfriend, you reached over a scattered blanket near your feet. Oh, how much you struggled with just getting the fabric using your foot in doing so. Moving too much will wake the guy so you had to be careful. After getting it, you draped it around the two of you but a bit more to Kawakami's side.

[ E x t r a . . . ]

Kawakami woke up a little later, noticing both of you sleeping on each other. Him on your shoulder and you leaning in his side. 

Being on a couch and all was rather uncomfortable so he lifted you up carefully not to cause any sound and went to your bed, proceeding to sleep soundly after placing you next to him.