✧ Ryosuke Kominato x Reader ➃

* ✫ ❚ -ˋˏ✦ˎˊ- ❚ ✫ *

D i v e r t i n g

"It'll be fun," they said.

"Come and watch," they said.

Granted, that wasn't a lie. It really was fun but how come they didn't warn you about this?

Fine, let's backtrack.

One time, you spent your lunch break with the famous baseball second-year duo. Yep, sadly, you had no choice but to overlook the fact that both of them really didn't have friends aside from you. With that said, you allowed Miyuki and Kuramochi to drag you out of the classroom especially after seeing you slouching the entire morning period.

"Look, I'm just bored out of my wits, okay? I've already finished reading Trojan war so—" you started, explaining to the duo but they cut you off to avoid spoilers.

After all, you've been obsessed with mythology when you were first introduced to them in Literature class, enough that you read the material on your own. So, of course, it's no longer amusing when you already know what's going to happen.

"(First Name), have you ever watched our practice?" Miyuki suddenly interrupted.

"Why would I? There's no one hot in your team," you answered Miyuki's question, ignoring how Miyuki winced at your remark and how Kuramochi snickered at that.

After all, the Pretty Boy Catcher was indeed in front of you.

"That's not true," Miyuki pouted now, acting hurt by your words.

"Oh, right, Yuuki-san is hot as heck."

"Oi, (First Name), keep that up any longer and Miyuki might just cry," Kuramochi was no longer hiding his amusement as he laughed right after.

"Do you want me to stop or continue?" you asked innocently although you were aware of what you were implying.

"Seriously speaking," Miyuki intervened in hope of stopping you from teasing him any further, "Come and watch us. I figured with all your fangirling remarks, you'll be a good note-taker."

"Please, I don't want work."

"It'll be fun!" Kuramochi added, "Besides, there's someone I want you to meet!"

"Are they hot?" you asked immediately.

Kuramochi gave you a thumbs-up. 

Now here you are at the dugout, shamelessly drooling after a certain pink-haired man. How come you never saw him before? 

Thankfully, the fates were on your side! Today, there were no outside speculators, managers nor coaches. 

It's supposed to be their day off. The day where they would be resting and should be doing little to no exercise to rest their muscles but there they are, the entire roster on the field. 

You could have sworn this was a special show for you. 

Of course, it's not but it wouldn't hurt to dream, right? 

So at this moment, the very second you've been waiting for has finally arrived. The boys were now resting, having finished an entire simulation. Some headed to the batting area, a few returned to their dorms but there were three heading your way. 

You were still watching, mesmerized at Ryosuke so you didn't see Miyuki and Kuramochi. In fact, the very three are now in front of you but you didn't stir from looking at Ryosuke, who by now was completely aware of what you were doing.