✧ Shinji Kanemaru x Reader ➁

* ✫ ❚ -ˋˏ✦ˎˊ- ❚ ✫ *

I n e p t

"...ji!"

He removed his roaring headphones as he could have sworn that he had just heard his name being yelled out. 

The third baseman waited for someone to call his name again but the only thing that greeted him was silence.

So with that, he placed his headphones back to their rightful place when he heard something hollering again, quite louder this time.

"SHINJI!"

Kanemaru stood up from his comfortable sitting in the living room and meet your eyes which looked quite stern at the moment.

"You rang, (First Name)?"

"Lots of failed attempts actually," you commented as you faced the other way, paying attention to the frying pan and its contents. Just a little longer for it to be fully cooked.

"So, what do I do?"

"Thought you'll never ask," you said before pointing at the small garbage can. "Take out the trash."

"Is that an order?"

"Yes, but please take out the trash right this moment before I fry you off," you threatened him, waving the oil-coated ladle at his face.

"Watch it!" he yelled barely dodging the liquid dripping from the ladle before taking out the said smelly garbage bags and went to the door, searching for his missing shoes. "(First Name)! Did you see my shoes?"

After a moment of silence, there was no response. Couldn't endure the smell that the trashes were emitting off, he merely wore the closest pair of shoes he found. It was your high heels.

From the corner, you watched him in amusement as he wore your high heels and tried to walk to the best of his abilities.

You laughed, knowing your little prank for him succeeded, yet he had no idea. 

[ E x t r a . . . ]

When Kanemaru comes back inside, he found you sitting on one of the chairs in the dining room, waiting for him to appear.

He went to the sink and washed his hands. Unbeknownst to him, you kept watching him, smirking at yourself.

Sitting across to you, he mumbled, "Thank you for the food," and then began swallowing the meat right in front of him.

"Shin, you know what," you paused, batting your eyelashes at him playfully. "You can borrow my high heels anytime you want. Actually, you look good with it better than I do," you joked lamely.

"Give it a rest, (First Name), before I take you out with the trash where you belong," Kanemaru countered sharply.

"You knew?"

"Of course," he said, grumpily biting his steak on the fork.