✧ Raichi Todoroki x Reader ➁

* ✫ ❚ -ˋˏ✦ˎˊ- ❚ ✫ *

B e a t s

let's just say... you were feeling down at the moment... 

Ring. ring. ring . . .

"The subscriber cannot be reached. Please try again later," the female voice from the cellular phone rang throughout the noiseless room.

Tears dripped down from your eyes, seemingly unstoppable, "Raichi... answer your damn phone."

Pressing a button or two, you placed the phone near your ear only to hear the same thing again.

"The subscriber cannot be reached. Please try again later..."

Beep. Beep. Beep.

More futile attempts to nothing.

Staring blankly ahead to the screen, more tears fell as you didn't make any effort to stop them from falling. The words drawled out from the speakers were like passing winds to your ears. None of it entered your numbed mind.

Covering yourself with the blanket, you tried to shook off the empty and uneasy feeling. Hoping for sleep to fetch you but to no avail.

Abruptly, you heard some noise coming from the door. Curiosity is out of the question as you paid no heed to it. Closing your eyes, you tried to shut the world out from your awake self.

And now you're hearing some very heavy and loud footsteps. Sitting up to look, you were suddenly tackled with a squeeze. Recognizing the scent calmed you down.

"Raich—"

"(First Name), are you okay?" Raichi questioned, his concern was written in his dark eyes.

You shook your head, trying to settle things down.

Raichi only held you tight with his arms, silently. Hushing and reassuring you all over again.

Taking a deep breath as your heartbeat retained its normal beating speed, you cuddled Raichi stiffly. "I'm fine now, Raichi... Thanks," you said in between your breaths.

Raichi frowned, clearly unconvinced. "Are you sure—"

"Yes, I am," you tried to give him the most convincing smile you could muster.

"Okay, but let's stay like this a little longer," he stated. It didn't take long before you could hear some snoring which told you that he fell asleep right away without any problems.

"Good night, Raichi. I love you," you muttered closing your eyes and drifted to sleep.

"I love you too, (First Name)-chan," Raichi kissed your forehead before he followed you in your dreams.