✧ Haruichi Kominato x Reader ➁

* ✫ ❚ -ˋˏ✦ˎˊ- ❚ ✫ *

J a p e

The rising and setting of the sun occurred manifold of times since the last time you and Haruichi spend time together.

Attending different schools is one of the causes as well as the time given to the extracurricular activities of your respective clubs, baseball for Haruichi and (Favorite Sports) for you.

Thank goodness your school decided it will be spectacular if they announced today as a day to take a breather. No-brainer, you planned to visit your pink-haired boyfriend at Seidou.

The way there was quite the trip even so it was worth the effort.

Without much difficulty, Sawamura and Furuya spotted you walking sneakily towards them. However, your pink-haired boyfriend was still busy scolding the two stubborn pitchers so he didn't notice you at all. Yup, not at all. Stealth it is indeed.

A smile full of mischief appeared on your lips as you positioned yourself and began tickling Haruichi. He panicked, trying to escape from you frantically. However, things started to be funny when Haruichi accidentally elbowed you square in the face while he tried to get away.

Tears dripping down from your eyes, you held where it hurts as you forced a smile, pretending nothing hurts.

"(First Name)-chan!? Sorry— are you ok—"

"Good, I'm good. It doesn't hurt," you lied, trying to brush off the question.

Although having said that, your nose said otherwise as blood dripped down.

"TISSUES! I'M SORRY!" Haruichi said panicking.

Furuya and Sawamura ran off to bring you some tissues, which a little later, they did.

"I sid iz hoay wot ket kured ahp," you mumbled, still smiling. How you could manage that no one knows. Translated to, I said it's okay, don't get worked up. Not that anyone realized that. 

Deep red liquid fell from your head to your forehead.

Haruichi, Furuya, and Sawamura's eyes widened in astonishment.

'Was my/Kominato/Harucchi's punch that strong?' they thought in complete unison.

"101! AMBULANCE!! GET THE AMBULANCE!" Sawamura yelled hysterically.

"No, that's the police," Furuya deadpanned.

"(First Name)? Are you still alive?" Haruichi asked, turning all nervous from what he did. The thought of you retaliating for this later made him shudder.

"Yup, safe and sound!" you said. Not too long, a bout of dizziness silenced you, followed by losing all contact with the world as everything turned black.

[ E x t r a . . . ]

"Actually... Haru-chan, that was a little trick from me," you said after you and Haruichi were left alone, referring to the deep red liquid dripping from your head earlier.

"Wh— Ho—"

"Why? How?" you repeated in confusion. "April Fools' Day?"

"Today's March 30, you know."

"Is that so?" you asked, unconcerned and not giving any care for small details.

Haruichi could only face-palm and sigh with your lack of reaction.