✧ Ryosuke Kominato x Reader ➀

* ✫ ❚ -ˋˏ✦ˎˊ- ❚ ✫ *

C a l m

Settling one last look from the door to your living room, a smile formed on your lips and then you proceeded on locking the door to head out.

Today is Christmas and Ryosuke had asked you earlier to take you out on this special day. Of course, being the wonderful girlfriend you are; you agreed. Currently, you're heading off to the meeting place which was a public park nearby your neighborhood.

You felt your phone vibrating and immediately you took it out. It's a text from your boyfriend, Ryosuke.

(First Name), I'm going to be a little late. Dad and Mom decided to give me a long lecture on this very day. Wait for me in your place.

Pouting at his late message seeing you're already in the park a.k.a. the assigned meeting place before he decided to change it at the last minute. You sat up on the slides' highest peak.

I'm already here at the park, Ryo-chan. Are you back in Kanagawa? Geez, tell me earlier.

Without any delay, your phone vibrated again to your surprise.

Nope, I'm not. Get back to your place. It might snow soon.

After reading Ryosuke's message, you stared absentmindedly at the white sky.

"It's true..." you mumbled, seeing white breath after you spoke.

'No wonder I was starting to feel cold.'

As you slid down the slide, you saw four children walking towards where you were.

"Nee-chan, Merry Christmas!" One boy greeted you as you stood up, away from the slide. They started greeting you one after the other. They were the children you knew from the neighborhood.

"Merry Christmas!" you happily greeted as you pat their heads one by one.

"Nee-chan, are you out for a date?" The other one asked.

"Yeah but that'll have to wait for later," you explained, winking at them.

Unnoticed, time passed by, you stayed with the children since they told you their parents were out for work. Currently, you were telling them stories, which is how you spent time with these little ones. And man, they love your stories. Of course, since you were too absorbed within the worlds of your stories, you lost track of the time that is until... 

A fluffy white orb fell from the sky that made you realize that it started snowing.

"Well, everyone, head back to your houses now," came in a voice behind you. Unbeknownst to you, the children were trembling in fear as if seeing a horror scene. While you turned to the source, seeing your boyfriend in the flesh. You couldn't help but smile at the sight. 

"Ryo-chaaaaan!" you yelled, tackling him right after and completely forgetting everything. The children bid their greetings to you as they ran off to their respective houses after you returned the greetings.

"(First Name), why aren't you back in your place? And you weren't responding to me as well. What's up with that?" Ryosuke asked, his face darkening plus the matching menacing background.

True to his word, you saw 15 text messages and 3 missed calls on your phone screen.

"Oops," you drawled. "I was too busy with the kids. My bad, Ryo-chan!"

Sighing, Ryosuke held your hand as he started to walk towards your place. With the contact, you immediately felt how cold his hand was which prompted you to hold his hand tighter.

"Ryo-chan, did you run here without stopping? Where are your gloves?" you continued asking him and then you went to hold the other hand, both freezing cold as you clenched them tightly. "Why are your hands freezing cold?"

"Hmm? What are you talking about?" Ryosuke shrugged your inquiries and worries off nonchalantly. "More importantly, we're not going out anymore. It's snowing and I'd hate to see you sick. So we're heading to your place right away."

"Eh? WHY!?" you still asked anyway, just to be dramatic even though he already explained his reasons. "But fine, if that's what you want, Ryo-chan," you smiled afterward, still holding his hand tightly.

Upon arriving at your place, Ryosuke was in the lead, for you were distracted by the snow pile nearby. Then, you noticed him opening the door and you immediately stepped towards him, watching as he scanned your place. 

The Christmas Tree was upside down, fixed in the ceiling and mistletoes everywhere around the house, in the most humorous spots. Microwave, refrigerator, in front of the fireplace, television, the dining table, and the chairs.

Pulling out your phone and immediately clicking the camera, you readied yourself to record Ryosuke's surprised reaction but nothing of the sort happened. A smirk full of mischief appeared on Ryosuke's features as he turned to look at you.

"(First Name), since those mistletoes are everywhere, I'm taking it you're expecting a lot of kisses tonight?"