✧ Eijun Sawamura x Reader ➁

* ✫ ❚ -ˋˏ✦ˎˊ- ❚ ✫ *

U n k n o w n

Skipping up the stairs to the train station, you finally arrived in Tokyo.

Early this morning, you woke up as early as you can to catch the train for West Tokyo. To do nothing other than to visit the love of your life who currently resides in his dorm there.

Already in front of the Greenhorn Dorm, you wandered around there searching for your favorite pitcher.

Upon arriving at the door, next to it was your boyfriend's name on the frame. Kuramochi and Sawamura, it says.

You knocked on the door, not expecting the place to be deserted and noiseless.

Watching as the door was pulled from the inside, you saw a familiar green-haired as he looked confused upon seeing you. But it was not just him who's utterly bemused at this turn out of events.

"Excuse me but isn't Eijun here?" you asked politely at the green-haired in front of you.

At this point in time, he was gawking at you. You tried to list reasons in your head, at least, first was perhaps he's too entranced by your beauty and second was probably hearing you call his fearless underclassman by latter's first name.

"Who am I talking to?" he said shakily.

You hid a snort at his response, "(First Name) (Last Name), Eijun's girlfriend at your presence. So, my turn... where's Eijun?"

The green-haired upperclassman laughed all of the sudden, understanding the whole situation. "Hyahahaha!"

He didn't stop laughing until you interrupted his happiness.

"Will you answer my question or am I supposed to laugh along? Perhaps, you'd appreciate a kick to your face? Which is it?" you asked angrily and impatiently.

He stopped laughing almost too immediately by your outburst. "Sawamura planned to visit you. He's probably at your place by now. The idiot was too excited to inform you I see." With that sentence, he began laughing again.

Annoyed at his nonstop snickering, you muttered, "Please excuse me," before you shoved him back inside the room and shutting the door forcibly.

Heading outside the dorm, you dug your bag for your phone. By the time you had eye contact with the screen, you saw your boyfriend calling you. And of course, you answered it too quickly.

["WHERE ARE YOU, (First Name)-chan!?"]

There it is, your boyfriend's loud eardrums-tearing voice.

You let out a sigh at this point, disbelief danced around your mind. ["Are you at... the dorms?"]

"That I am. What gave it away?"

["I can hear Kuramochi-senpai laughing."]

You made a face in agreement but it dawned upon you that he couldn't see you. "Well, yeah. I asked him where you were and he's dying out of laughter. I couldn't deliver the finishing blow though, I barely know him."

["...You better not. I won't be able to stand him touching you."]

"Eijun, are you at my place right now...?"

["Nice guess, (First Name)!"] Why is it that you could imagine him grinning like he's been praised for doing something commendable?

"This is..." you slapped a hand in your face lightly. "Okay, so I'm heading back there. Wait for me, I guess?"

There was a long pause before he said anything. You could tell that he was pouting despite not seeing him at all. ["I guess I have to do that..."]

"Oh, and Eijun?"

["(First Name)-chan?"]

"Happy Birthday," you said with a smile forming on your lips.

Despite not seeing you or your smile, he grinned fully with happiness.

["Thanks, (First Name)-chan!!"]

From his loudness, you had to move your phone away from your ear.

[ E x t r a . . . ]

"I'm home!" you announced, upon entering the doorstep.

Surprised by the abrupt weight, you found yourself being hugged by the lovely dog— stand corrected, your lovely boyfriend Eijun Sawamura.

"Welcome home, (First Name)-chaaaan!" he hollered, rubbing his face into yours.

"What are you a dog? Please let me get inside first," you said sternly but softened when you saw him pout.

He obeyed despite sulking, "(First Name)-chan don't wish to see me?"

"Did I say that?" you said flatly as you passed by him to drop your stuff.

"Nope?" he blinked innocently as he followed you in. "Did you?"

"Just take a seat, Eijun," you mumbled as you went ahead and settled yourself for the day. 

★ May 15, 2016 

Let's greet Eijun with a happy birthday! ALRIGHT!

Happy Birthday, Eijun! I don't care what the others think. You're the ace and you are the only ace for me (except for Shunpei, hehe). You're the rightful ace for Seidou and don't you forget that. Good work so far and we all love you.