✧ Youichi Kuramochi x Reader ➁

* ✫ ❚ -ˋˏ✦ˎˊ- ❚ ✫ *

P r o b l e m  C h i l d

Gasping, panting, and screeching were all heard in an advancing direction.

No no no! Not a horror scene, erase that gloomy and dark abandoned building you're seeing.

It was actually outdoors where the sunlight shone everywhere that's uncovered with a shade.

Now, you and a stupid baseball player by the name of Youichi Kuramochi are currently running towards the school gate. 

Being his childhood friend has its perks, for one, you're in charge of waking him up, usually kicking him to do so, and you're the only one who he is with whenever trouble passes by to say hello.

"DAMN YOU, YOUICHI! I WOKE YOU UP FOR FIVE TIMES AND WHAT HAPPENED!? WHO THE HELL CAME UP WITH THE IDEA OF PLAYING GAMES UNTIL MIDNIGHT WITH YOU ANYWAY!?" you yelled with no pause as you continued to run to the closed school gates.

"IT'S YOU, STUPID (First Name)!" Kuramochi yelled back at you, jumping inside the closed gates.

You were about to jump as well but you realized that you were wearing a skirt and you didn't want to give anyone else a needless fan service. With that, Kuramochi opened the gates from the inside and you went in without a hitch.

Once you did, Kuramochi closed the gates again and the both of you raced to class.

Another perk is that you can actually keep up with Kuramochi's running speed.

"YES, I WON!" you announced merrily, entering the class barely making it.

"THAT'S BECAUSE I LET YOU WIN, HYAHAHAHA!" Kuramochi sang with a grin.

"Geez, whatever."

Smiling at the memory, you continued walking towards your new school.

"AND THAT'S HOW (First Name) ATTAINED HER COUNTLESS VICTORIES AGAINST YOU-CHAN."

"Stupid," Kuramochi mumbled, staring blankly at the GAME OVER sign on the screen right in front of him.

"Youichi?"

Kuramochi looked at you when you called him, only to be tackled with your tight hug. "This is unlike you, letting me win. Something's up?" you asked him with a grin.

Your prankster best friend merely stared at you with that unreadable expression, "Nothing's wrong, idiot." With that said, he flicked your forehead and heads outside the door, "I'm going to get some juice."

"But I didn't ask if there is," you mumbled sulkily.

If only you followed him that day and asked him persistently. Who knows, he might have told you. 

"You-chan? What's up, calling me?"

"(First Name), come here."

"Your place? Sure. I'll get dresse—"

Before you could finish your sentence, the call was ended without warning.

Panic rushed in your mind and without even wasting a second, you ran to Kuramochi's house.

"Youichi!?"

"Oh, (First Name)..." he opened the door, looking unwell.

"You're sick. I ran all the way here because you're sick," you said exasperatingly. "No one's home?" Entering his place casually as you asked.