✧ Haruichi Kominato x Reader ➀

* ✫ ❚ -ˋˏ✦ˎˊ- ❚ ✫ *

C o l l a p s e

You and (Best Friend's Name) were talking about random things in the library, sitting down between the bookshelves as the rebels you both are. Well, it's probably given anywhere at any school that no one should be sitting between the bookshelves. But you two prefer it there to avoid the rowdy crowd with unparalleled enthusiasm seated by the tables.

"(Best Friend's Name), help me with my story," you told her as you leaned back on the corner of the bookshelf.

"Hmm, about what?" (Best Friend's Name) asked you nonchalantly, mimicking your actions, on her side.

"About a love story and romance shit. I need to update my book soon," you said as you let out a sigh.

"Don't pressure yourself, I tell you," (Best Friend's Name) began as she started giving you ideas that she could think of.

From there, the two of you managed to beautifully move from one talking point to another until silence issued for a moment or two.

"We usually never run out of topics, do we?"

"You took the words out of my mouth there."

[ A moment of silence . . . ]

You suddenly raised an eyebrow, feeling something's not right with your best friend, "What's with you?"

It was as if you can see her fidgeting although she was sitting still there. In fact, here you two were on the floor, having your legs crossed until she leaned on her knees.

"I wanna pee," she blurted out quietly so that no one but you can hear.

You took a moment to register that before an evil thought came to mind, "But it's not time yet, let's go later," you looked over your watch to find that the next class is up until another twenty minutes.

"You monster! You planned to let me suffer?" she cried dramatically that caused you to burst out laughing silently.

"Weeell, about that..."

You both went to the comfort room but seeing as you're done with your business there, you went outside and scanned everyone who's passing by.

The comfort room was located in a corner so you can see several passersby and you can go off unnoticed unless they looked your way. It can be anyone's luck but everyone who passed through was too busy to notice you standing there.

Soon, you saw a certain pink-haired guy and it's no one other than your boyfriend, Haruichi Kominato.

You were about to go and call out to him but you saw a girl on your boyfriend's back. A beautiful girl, at that. He was carrying her on his back. And you don't even know the girl at all. Wordlessly, you saw him walking away without noticing you.

"Is that..." you heard someone behind you.

"Yes, I guess," answering that voice you know so well.

"I see he's already cheating on you," his smirk was already there, widening by the second.

"What do you want from me, Miyuki-senpai? This is the first year's floor. What's a second-year like you doing here?"

"Nothing actually, I just happened to pass by," he said, shrugging.

"If it's Eru-chan, she's in the library," you told him, stifling a laugh.