✧ Kazuya Miyuki x Reader ➃

* ✫ ❚ -ˋˏ✦ˎˊ- ❚ ✫ *

H e a r t e n

You didn't mind baseball at all, honestly. In fact, you've grown fond of it thanks to your boyfriend, Miyuki being a player of the said sports.

But today was different.

'It couldn't have hurt to have them take a break today!' you thought as you walked through the heat, towards the baseball field where the Seidou team is currently practicing.

With a bento and a sports drink on hand, you finally arrived at the said field. Right on timing, it was their break, too.

"Kazuya!" you hollered, brazen even with all the eyes that turned to you.

Your boyfriend managed to find you quickly among the crowd and he jogged towards you as easily.

"Happy Birthday, my darling captain," you smirked as he returned the gesture to you.

He stared, waiting... until he realized that was it. "Was that it?"

You nodded, trying to keep a straight face. "Yes, what of it?"

"Rude!"

"Kidding, of course," you proceeded hugging him and then finally showcasing the food you brought for him. "I hope you roll today."

"I always do," Miyuki countered smartly.

"Right..." forgetting that was indeed a part of their training menu. With that, you pressed a quick kiss to his lips. "More later, alright?"

You knew he was startled by the sudden PDA but you watched as he fought the blush forming against his cheeks, "That a promise?"

Nodding while trying not to pout, "And a gift." Simultaneously, you handed him his lunch and you tried to be a good girlfriend. "The best, aren't I?"

"Of course, you are," but his stare lingered on the food on his hands. "...(First Name), you didn't happen to cook this one, did you?"

Pouting at that, you tried not to sulk much considering that you aren't indeed the best cook. "Well, I have to save you from food poisoning so I had Sachiko-chan supervising me when I cooked this."

"Thank all gods."

Still pouting, you remained quiet. He chuckled once he realized that he might have hurt your feelings. He wraps an arm around you, pressing you close to him. "Hey, I'm grateful. Thank you, (First Name)."

Biting your lower lip, you replied as you buried your face to his chest, "You're always welcome, Kazuya."